Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professor Layton and the Mysterious Village (SPOILER FREE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

play finally sent mine today after a months delay for ?24.99 so im hopefull it will be here for christmas, but its up at ?46 on playtrade

Comment

This site helped me get a copy for a more sensible price. It's popping in stock at a few places but doesn't stay for long.

Comment

I had no idea it was doing so well here. I had planned to get my mum a copy for Christmas. I really hope this does increase the chances of the sequels getting a translation.

Comment

I think it a good sign of how bad nintendos schedule for the DS is here this christmas, theres nothing else anyone really wants so everyone triying to get Proff layton

Comment

Originally posted by NeilMcRae View Post
            whats worse is that Game have it but you have to buy it with another game, they won't sell it on its own - Thats a complete joke in my view.
            Couldn't agree more. Totally unsurprising (considering that it's GAME) and totally disgusting.

When retail stores like GAME pull this type of bullsh1t, and Nintendo and/or the publisher and/or the developer allow it to happen, they can have no complaints when the R4/M4 DS Real/CycloDS Evolution/other Flashcard mob do what they do, surely?

Comment

I can understand it with consoles and even a bit with Wii Fit, but a regular game? I think it's about time Nintendo kicked their distributors for allowing this practice. It's incredibly immoral and, give Game's monopoly position, possibly illegal.

Still, nice to see a great game do well, we need the sequel dammit!

I pity the helpline operator for this game; "For the last time, look at your keyboard, now look at the location of the bite marks"

Comment

From what I've heard it's a combination of not making enough, and many of this stock being caught in the whole Woolworths/EUK debacle and stuck in a warehouse somewhere. Who can say? Prices are a bit silly though for even used copies!
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I can't complain, I got £36 for my old US one on eBay.

But, er, this is the wrong thread for all this chat.

Them puzzles, eh?

Comment

Another prime example of why i simply won't buy from Game Stores Group. It's blatant profiteering from people's desperation at xmas

Comment

shopto.net have it for 26.42 with free next day delivery
                      HAPPY GAMING !!!

Comment

I bought one from Ebay in Australian dollars, for a very reasonable sum. Turns out it's a pirate copy from Hong Kong!

I'll post some scans of it, crappy manual and wonky label on the cart!

Comment

I've now heard HMV have got a bundle of stock in... so go visit a store or something
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                            I bought one from Ebay in Australian dollars, for a very reasonable sum. Turns out it's a pirate copy from Hong Kong!

I'll post some scans of it, crappy manual and wonky label on the cart!
                            mm ebay australia is flooded with dodgey hong kong copies at the moment. no idea why that particular game though.

i got caught recently as well, but with a bootleg rhaposdy. and now they want me to pay postage to send it back to them! seriously, how does ebay let these criminals get away with this sort of stuff.

back to professor layton though, i actually quite like the uk box art.

Comment

last night i saw game had abit of stock but i am not sure how many
                              i have to agree i do like the UK art better then the US art i have

Comment

well grabbed a US copy in the end. Can't wait to play this looks great.

Comment

Working...
                                X