• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched

Ricky Gervais on the TV in

Niko's apartment last night. It was a

2 or 3 minute sketch on a comedy show.

I was just

flicking through the channels and came across it, pure genius.

This game just keeps on giving!

Comment

Yeah, I heard him on the radio being interviewed about

America's Top Hookers.

Anyone know if Larry David is in the game?

Comment

Well I just played one of the mini-arcade games. Certainly better than San Andreas.

MS'd probably charge 400 points for something like this. : P

Comment

Is there many similarities between the new liberty city and the old one in Gta3?
          Also do the cops give better chases than they used to or can you still just speed away and lose them in three seconds?

Comment

Originally posted by Concept View Post
            Anyone know how to activate taxi missions without having to go back to Roman's office all the time (the usual click L3/R3 doesn't seem to work)? I have a feeling they've been deliberately sidelined.

You get the option on your mobile phone to call Roman and do jobs for him. Is this what you're doing already? Not sure about the yellow cabs.

Comment

Colour me un-impressed with the daytime visuals - If I didn't know better, I'd swear this game isn't an HD resolution, certainly doesn't look any sharper than Halo 3 for example.

And the view distance? Why hello there San Andreas, nice to see you again.

Don't get me wrong, it looks fine during the night, probably because it's so dark you can't pick up on the faults lol.

Come on Rockstar, what's going on? Bully looked better than this and that was a PS2 port ffs.

Comment

got it today, if i play online with my account signed in will i get in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                  got it today, if i play online with my account signed in will i get in trouble
                  Not if Microsoft are smart you won't.

Comment

pop-in with the 360 version? so i take it the 360 version has no HDD install option!?

Comment

The most important question of all:
                      Can you swim?

Comment

Originally posted by Uli View Post
                        pop-in with the 360 version? so i take it the 360 version has no HDD install option!?
                        Nope. It's a little stupid and I blame MS not Rockstar but really it's not something to worry about. It's certainly not jarring.

Comment

Is multiplayer peer to peer or server-based (360 and PS3)?

Quite a few Australiasians seem to think their censored copies are going to be region locked against playing online with the outside world.

Comment

Yes you can swim

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                              Yes you can swim
                              Gta4: 10/10

Comment

So, there is no pop-in on the PS3 version?

I'm not a graphical whore or anything, just you know, want to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X