GTA IV - 360 & Ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
    I'm struggling to do that mission - I can't seem to kill more than one without dying myself - so I'm unable to progress the game at all. This happened with all the other GTA games I've played too, so I shouldn't be too surprised :/
    Or

knowing the guys are going leave via the back door, you could block the back door with a car prior to entering the club, enter the club as normal kill the fist bloke, quickly run round the back and grenade / rocket the car, job done.

That's one thing I love about GTA, is the multiple ways in which you can tackle a mission.

Comment

Quick question, do you need all your Friends Respect / Like levels at 100% for you to achieve 100% Completion? - I unlocked the achievement for it when you get the levels to 90% for the friends remaining alive at the end.

Comment

Hehe thats what I done, pure a ton of cars at the backdoor that were near to exploding and then unleashed the fury on them there as they escaped!

Comment

I'll shall give those ideas a go this evening, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
            I'll shall give those ideas a go this evening, cheers
            I would say the explanations there go so way to to summing up why GTA is such a special game.

If you think you can do it.... normally you can!

I went for the block the back door, in and out fast with a shotgun approach.

I love reading everyone's mad schemes for this game. Class thread.

Comment

I've completed the main story and a handful of side missions, so now I'm going for 100% complete - just picked up the first car for the Stevie car theft jobs, but where the hell do you take them? Now that the story is complete, is it too late to do these jobs?

Comment

When it lets you do missions how you like it is indeed great. My favourite (so far) example of that is the one where

you have to kill the guy on the second floor of a multistory carpark. There were loads of his mates around, staircases at either end and I could see it was going to be a hassle getting near enough without alerting everyone. Then I saw a gigantic crane on the opposite side of the road. I climbed all the way up, zoomed in with my sniper rifle and took him out with a headshot. His friends never knew what hit him and I didn't have to deal with any of them. Unfortunately I went and spoiled the supercool-ness of the moment by accidentally falling back down the ladder while Niko was on the phone afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  I found the Sultan RS by accident and I've heard since that, unless you have one (in which case they spawn everywhere), there's only one place to find one.
                  There's a Sultan RS behind the Garages at the Big Abandoned House near Jimmy's

Comment

Originally posted by gaz@manc View Post
                    I've completed the main story and a handful of side missions, so now I'm going for 100% complete - just picked up the first car for the Stevie car theft jobs, but where the hell do you take them? Now that the story is complete, is it too late to do these jobs?
                    Took me a while to realise too but there is a garage icon on the wee small island at the north, Bohan is it called? Take it to that garage icon!

Comment

No, its not too late at all mate. The garage you need to take them too should now be showing in the top right island (i forget its name) not far from the second save point you get.

Comment

Originally posted by riotus View Post
                        No, its not too late at all mate. The garage you need to take them too should now be showing in the top right island (i forget its name) not far from the second save point you get.
                        Speaking of being too late...

Is it obvious when you are on the last mission? I want to do everything I can before it's too late!

Any "Non spoilered" way of knowing?

Comment

Found it a few minutes ago! How long does it usually take to get another text? I've found a list of the cars so wonder if its possible to just collect them without getting the msgs through.

Comment

I think I'll 100% this eventually but it'll take ages as I don't wanna use a guide for it and never did with previous GTA's or Crackdowns orbs etc.

The pidgeons must be so well hidden as I think I have just 1 after 37 hours play, never see or hear them anywhere! Is it actually possible without a guide or would you spend literally weeks of your life searching?

Comment

Found it a few minutes ago! How long does it usually take to get another text? I've found a list of the cars so wonder if its possible to just collect them without getting the msgs through.
                              6 game hours, so if you save or go to a pay n spray, you'll get the text shortly after that!

And capcom, I don't think it's ever too late to do any missions as such, you can do it all in any order you wish and still 100% it just like previous GTAs

Comment

After 43 hours play I haven't found a single one.

Comment

Working...
                                X