Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ View Post
    That's good news.
    Yep, according to some reports on other forums, it seems they finally fixed all the problems: time to get Mission Mode, then, and start my third run with the Story Mode (this time at an higher difficulty level).

Comment

I think I might get Mission Mode now too.

Comment

Originally posted by Morph View Post
        on chapter 2 where you pick up the Falcons Tallons outside at the courtyard there is a rock shrine, enemies will keep spawning kill all of them and the Rod will appear at the rock shrine.
        Ah~ right. Hm. Well, I guess I must not have done that (kill all the enemies, I have the talons) then XD Thanks!

Comment

I may have just blown my Dragon Sword Master attempt, which is still on my first play through on Warrior, because after Eliz?bet 2 beat me the first time I forgot to change weapon when it reloaded and slashed her with the Blade of the Archfiend. In my panic I quit, which says it saves something, and then loaded my last save instead of turning off the console and loading my last save. Not happy.

Comment

I'm at the final boss fights of the game and after numerous attempts I'm actually starting to lose interest in completing this game!

Comment

Can you get the Weapon Master Achievements on a Game+ playthrough? If so, does the Blade of the Archfiend count as the Dual Katana Master Achievement?

Comment

Yep, and yep. Its classed as a Dual Katana so its OK to use for that achievement.

Comment

Thanks! I like it, it's lethal!

Comment

the very definition of Master Ninja

http://www.youtube.com/user/xinxink

check it out - must see!

Comment

Wow O_O

My favourite bit is when he whips out the flails and proceeds to go bat**** insane on the enemies on the bridge. Christ.

And is he using the shuriken as some kind of cancel to reset back to a neutral stance so he can continue comboing??

Comment

before this video I didn't see the point of shirukens in this game now I'd say they're the best accessory. Also pretty mad the way you can use these to keep juggling the enemies.

Comment

Got Path of the Master Ninja achievment last night after a long break from this game. Really hard stuff, mentor mode has nothing on this mode since werewolves, gaja's, gold geths can 1 hit you and IS ninjas are a nightmare!!

Problem spots were chapter 2 start (just ran past everything in the end after many tries) Elizebet and feind Genshin (can't get the attacks down properly on these bosses) Volf and his cheap ass run attack which is instant kill, Zedinoius (urgh.......just.....urgh) and finally that long gauntlet at the start of chapter 13.

Had to farm some essence here and there, saved 8 lottg for last boss(s) and I would say you can screw yourself over if you don't keep essence and items due to certain points where the game is just.....cheap. There is a bit of skill involved, but mostly luck I would say. Would have preferred enemies not attack you off screen like in Devil May Cry4, and a better camera(lol).

Will do some of the weapon run achivments, doing a Kuri gamma (ball on chain thingy) at the moment, although I might get bored since the weapon is kinda pants haha

Good game, think I still prefer Devil May Cry4 though, fighting just feels right in that game and more enjoyable.

Deffinatly one of the toughest achiements I have, slightly above King of the palace,Never say die and Throne of Glory from Devil may cry 4......and mile high club :P

Comment

I've just started playing this tonight. Warrior level, which may prove to be a mistake further on in the game, but lvl 1 was easy enough - only died once. I completed NG but this seems harder, off-screen enemies shooting fireballs and **** at you. Shame. I'm enjoying it though, despite the cheapness and ADHD camera.

The carnage is pretty extreme!

Comment

The game is really solid first play through on warrior, loads of fun! If you want to attempt Mentor and Master my advice would be to have ALOT of patience :P

I am upto chapter 8 on my Kusari-gama weapon run........I like the flashy combos but it takes far too long to get them going and its too weak Looking forward to giving the tonfa's a go though,you can do some intresting combos with those.

Comment

Originally posted by Chain View Post
                                I've just started playing this tonight. Warrior level, which may prove to be a mistake further on in the game, but lvl 1 was easy enough - only died once. I completed NG but this seems harder, off-screen enemies shooting fireballs and **** at you. Shame. I'm enjoying it though, despite the cheapness and ADHD camera.

The carnage is pretty extreme!
                                This is alot harder than the first game, they have tried to make up for the fact that youre constantly bombarded by enemies by making more restart points and cheaper health potions overall its still alot harder, the middle section of the game was particuarly rough i felt.

You havent even seen cheap bad guys till you see this bit.
                                Last edited by rmoxon; 06-10-2008, 02:13.

Comment

Working...
                                X