Rhythm tengoku gold JPN DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megabump!

I've just completed the tenth remix and opened a new menu item, some kind of black raindroppy creature. It opens into a kind of gig flier with two options, both of which just spring up a little guy and some text.

What's that all about, then?

Comment

No idea but all I know is that, even after all this time, I'm still wondering who the blokes in the Lockstep section are

Comment

What makes you think they're meant to be someone?

Comment

Just the fact that they were there, that there was two of them and they were in the end pic. It just made me think I was missing something and that there was more to it.

No one seems to know though, so perhaps it's just another totally hatstand addition.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
            Megabump!

I've just completed the tenth remix and opened a new menu item, some kind of black raindroppy creature. It opens into a kind of gig flier with two options, both of which just spring up a little guy and some text.

What's that all about, then?
            JPN version I'm guessing? You'd need to get an A rank on the Guitar Lessons in the minigame section. Finishing all the beginner rhythms unlocks the first gig, and the harder set unlocks the second.

Comment

Ah right, ace. Something else to work on then! Cheers

Comment

Just got gold medals in every single level

The second football one was a right [swear]. I was missing kicks all over the place despite not losing the rhythm at all. Did not get it at all.

The second head statue one was also horrible.

I don't expect to be able to perfect everything, which is annoying, but I'm already half way there...

Comment

Working...
                X