Rhythm tengoku gold JPN DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaladron View Post
    Hmm. My timing must be off then I guess. Are you supposed to hold then strum for each one or just strum? If you see what I mean...
    I just held down on the screen & flicked each time. Seemed to pass high level ok.

Comment

I've a question, also applies to the GBA game I guess. Is there any reward for getting perfects? I know medals unlock minigames and such, but what's the perfect run for? Apart from looking nice on the level select screen!

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
        I've a question, also applies to the GBA game I guess. Is there any reward for getting perfects? I know medals unlock minigames and such, but what's the perfect run for? Apart from looking nice on the level select screen!
        Yes there is a point

With each perfect you get you get a new drum kit in the drumming lesson section or sometimes a letter

Comment

Just completed the 4th remix and I'm absolutely loving this, perhaps even as much as the first. I haven't had any problems with flicks not being recognised and in my opinion, it adds a welcome extra element. Great stuff.

Comment

I don't think I'll ever be able to do the 'black and white man'. Any tips for the black bits?

Comment

Double tap the screen in time to the guy when he makes his noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezm0nd View Post
                Double tap the screen in time to the guy when he makes his noise.
                Doesn't work.

Comment

Doesn't work.

Watch this video & listen closely to the music & watch when he taps the stylus twice to get to the odd beat. They give an audio cue as they are about to change.

Comment

Ah! So you double tap once to find the rhythm and then maintain that beat?

I think I get it now.

Comment

Ah! So you double tap once to find the rhythm and then maintain that beat?

I think I get it now.
                      It's tricky thats for sure but the vid should help you get the timing a bit but everytime they change you need to do the double tap if you persevere you will eventually be able to do this with your eyes closed hehe honest

Comment

Been playing on the commute and starting to get into this a bit more. Still not sure it's as good as the original but it is still quite excellent. Couple of stages have taken me a minute or two to cotton on to what's going on but that's probably as I'm perpetually half-asleep, but more importantly have always got there in the end.

Comment

I'm stuck on the monkey level... Any tips?
                          It's about the 4th game in.
                          I just can't get the timing right at all and the other monkies give me the dirtiest look ever!

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
                            I'm stuck on the monkey level... Any tips?
                            It's about the 4th game in.
                            I just can't get the timing right at all and the other monkies give me the dirtiest look ever!
                            Watch this & learn the timing, theres only two moves you need to do.

Idol is pretty easy, you just have to listen out for certain lines she sings as thats when your meant to do the clapping but the tutorial tells you that.

Comment

I found it helpful to watch the text on that game. You clap four times when she repeats a word three times, which is more obvious from the text, and you do the other type of clap at all other times. You know when to clap because the monkeys raise their arms. That's my one solitary perfect certificate so far!

Comment

The frogs in tier five are brilliant

Comment

Working...
                                X