Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, thanks guys.

Comment

With the black and white guy how do you make him point the other way?

Comment

Originally posted by jezzace View Post
        With the black and white guy how do you make him point the other way?
        You have to tap off beat, it's very tricky. I did it by waiting as they did the countdown to change over then quickly double tapping to get me to the odd beat.

Comment

Cannot get my head around that one, and the game felt sorry for me and just unlocked the next one anyway. Of course, its not gonna help when I get to the remix.

Comment

Imagine it like this, the rhythm is going 1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2

White goes on 1 which is on the beat, then you hear that noise that lets you know that they are about to switch to black, you would then go on 2, 2 is the gap between beats.

Comment

Oh God... so awesome... falling in love all over again... cart won't be leaving my DS any time soon...

I'm only up to the second remix but loving it to bits already - the tunes are lodged in my head. You try explaining to your work colleagues why / how you're singing the tune from the second level and going "WARGH!" at top volume

Comment

Just got my copy. I could take a whole game of the second level, I keep playing it with a big silly grin on my face.

I'm stuck on the third level though, somehow I'm getting worse at it, since the first try I only missed a few robots Grrr!

Comment

Start massaging those cheeks as your grins going to get bigger it improves as you get further in theres some great songs.

Some levels are harsh as in they only let you miss a few times or give you the fail rank, others you seem to be able to miss loads & still scrape through.

Comment

So... The 2nd mini-game, the screaming choir. I got all but one of the timings correct and it still failed me. Do you have to get 100% to pass that mini-game?

Comment

Can anybody help me out on the musical animals game. Have no idea what i should be doing. Its the one with the monkey and lizzard each use their bodies as musical instraments.

Comment

I dont recall one with a monkey and a lizard, just two lizards.

If it's that one, then when the top lizard waggles her legs (1 2 3) you then go up, down, up, down pretty much straight after.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladron View Post
                          So... The 2nd mini-game, the screaming choir. I got all but one of the timings correct and it still failed me. Do you have to get 100% to pass that mini-game?
                          Were you getting all the flicking bits right too? I noticed that if you flick and then press the stylus back down too quickly, the other two guys frown as if you messed up. That could be getting you an extra three misses stealthily

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                            Were you getting all the flicking bits right too? I noticed that if you flick and then press the stylus back down too quickly, the other two guys frown as if you messed up. That could be getting you an extra three misses stealthily
                            The only one I failed was the very fast double-yelp. Though I guess that could count for two fails.

Still, it seems much stricter than GBA game so far.

Comment

Well, i'm absolutely stuck on the Expert Guitar playing song. Column 10. I can't wail my guitar properly. Anyone got any clues?

I know that it involved the R button but i'm not too sure what to do with it. It's definitely the crux of me failing the level.
                              Last edited by Dezm0nd; 05-08-2008, 13:30.

Comment

Haven't made it that far yet, I'm stuck on the crazy hard ping pong one in column 8. The easy version took me about an hour!

Comment

Working...
                                X