Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
    The frogs in tier five are brilliant
    I failed so bad at that at first as i was laughing so much i couldn't keep rhythm.

Comment

I played this all the way back on my plane from Hamburg and I'm truly stuck on the yellow lizard level.

I have no idea what I have to do!

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
        I played this all the way back on my plane from Hamburg and I'm truly stuck on the yellow lizard level.

I have no idea what I have to do!
        You have to drag the stylus back and forth across the screen in sync with the other lizards maracca shakes....

Pretty sure I prefer the GBA version now, the lack of free drumming really spoils it for me, the guitar lessons don't have the potential for improvised magic.

It's still a brilliant, brilliant game though. Really enjoying getting the golds and perfects. I think my favourite is the 2nd sighing easter island statues one. Also remix 4...making the beat kick in again with the dj gets me every time.

Comment

Man, all but one of the levels in the sixth tier are horrible! The football one I couldn't even pass the tutorial - but I did the level fine. The black and white men, enough has been said about them. And that guitar one was really difficult to control! I struggled a lot through that remix

Comment

Remix 6 took me alot longer than what it should have (about 90 minutes of retries)

Lovely game, short lived though, but you can't knock a game which is this much fun!

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
              Man, all but one of the levels in the sixth tier are horrible! The football one I couldn't even pass the tutorial - but I did the level fine.
              I've had that with some of the later songs. The tutorial confuses me but the actuall game stuff seems to click straight away

Only got to the black and white men today and all I have to say is "NARGH!"

Time to go back through this thread to suss out what I'm supposed to be doing

Anyone know who the two guys are supposed to be?

Comment

Can someone help me?

I'm stuck on the DJ scratching level now...

I can't figure out what to do!

Comment

Describing this off the top of my head but here goes.

There's three main things to do with this one. The first is when the yellow guy says something that sounds like

"break, come on, ooh"

where you have to tap and hold on `ooh`.

The second is what sounds like

"and stop"

where you have to tap and hold on stop.

Don't worry about doing anything when holding the tap. You can move the stylus to make some weak scratching noises but it doesn't count towards anything.

After holding the yellow guy will wiggle his hands to give a bit of warning and go "Scratch-oh" during which you have to time it right and flick the stylus at the end.

The main stage is a combination of these three things. Just listen to what he's saying and tap / flick accordingly. Hope that's of some help.

Comment

Scratcho, hey!

Comment

Yeah, sorry that should have been "scratch-oh, hey!" and you flick the stylus on `hey!`

Not bad since I was doing it from memory and well past my bed time

Comment

Right guys... I need your help once more!

On the frog game with the shaking hips, when I spin I keep spinning the opposite way to the other frogs.

Is that right or is there a correct way of doing this?

Comment

you are spinning too soon or too late.

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
                            Right guys... I need your help once more!

On the frog game with the shaking hips, when I spin I keep spinning the opposite way to the other frogs.

Is that right or is there a correct way of doing this?
                            I was doing this. I just kept slashing the stylus and getting it wrong. You have to HOLD and then slash.

If you're already doing that then I dunno what to suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut View Post
                              you are spinning too soon or too late.
                              What he said. Get the timing right and your frog will spin in the right direction.

Comment

Has one got any idea when this to going to get an english language release, as i would love to play this gem
                                also how easy is it to play when you don't have a understanding of the Japanese language
                                thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X