Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories (PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any hint of English language version release ?

Comment

just saw the end credits for this, but it appears theres loads more to do, as theres a couple of areas that i havent even unlocked yet, plus tons more cataloging of fish and singing.

great game though, and nowhere near as difficult as i thought the language barrier would make it.

Comment

91% i cant find my last few fishes its annoying as wanna sell on once i get platinum doh

Comment

Quick update anybody else getting on with this im now on 97% i cant find my last few fish and its driving me insane lol

Comment

i'm nowhere near, and probably never will be, but i have a question if you've done practically all of it.
            when i look at the map there is a nasu way over to the left, miles away from anywhere i've been near. i assume its some secret area, but how do i get there/unlock it?

Comment

the NaSa on the far left is the nasa you have in reserve as when you level up your dolphin you get to hold more of each items aka batterys and nasa well im nearly done 98% with 5 fish to go!!!Great game a little frustrating due to language barrier but dont stop you having a great play.If anybody needs hints
              Last edited by MikeF; 14-10-2008, 14:36. Reason: Pimping a potential sale = NO NO, plus you are banned from trading here

Comment

Just got this today. Anybody found any sites with useful info to get me started with this?

Comment

Have a look through gamefaqs on the board for this game you will find all your answers

Comment

Where do you buy it from ? and any hint of USA/UK release

Comment

There might be an English version coming out in Korea, apparently.

Comment

Sorry to bump an old topic, but what experience have people had with the Asian version, which is supposed to be in English?

Comment

Can't speak from personal experience yet, but from what I've read on GameFAQs it seems to be a less than perfect translation, if still perfectly playable.

Comment

Hmm don't know why anyone would say it's a less than perfect translation, unless their talking about it being a literal translation from Japanese to English. Recently completed the main story of the English version and didn't notice anything that doesn't make sense or any grammar errors. The main plot is a bit of a strange one though once you get further into it.

Great game though, plenty to discover, interesting story, definately worth importing the Chinese/English version.

Comment

I made a topic in the wanted section, in case anyone in the UK was selling, since I'm a bit wary of importing due to being burned by Royal Mail on handling charges.

Comment

I bought mine from Yesasia, iirc they ship the items to their UK depot then post from there. Last few items i've bought from them had UK postage labels on the parcels anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X