Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories (PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear that, then (the translation). I still want this - and Afrika - but my spending's briefly gone through the roof since buying a new Elite and pre-ordering the PS3 big hitters... Demon's Souls, Yakuza 3, Killzone 2...

YesAsia still end up incurring customs charges, though, right? They say they won't waive the VAT on all Sony products, it's just that their free shipping means you don't have to get gouged by couriers.

Comment

I used Renchi, who're customs-friendly but not the cheapest. Make sure they understand you want the Chinese/English version and not the JPN one, mind. Because they're not the most observant of sellers.

Comment

How is the Chinese/English version as i am thinking of picking it up and would like to know how well it plays

Comment

Imported it, but not played it due to going through AFRIKA. The booklet seemed pretty well translated, so I'm guessing you shouldn't have any trouble? AFRIKA had a really good full translation as well...

Comment

I'm reviving this thread

Anyway, it's an absolutely incredible game, but I'm stuck on mission 8. I know I need to reach the pyramid located right at the bottom of the map, but just can't work out how to get into it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

from memory theres a deep trench to one of the sides, if you follow that you should see an entrance.

Comment

EDIT - I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by Strider; 02-07-2009, 23:06.

Comment

Can someone help me with this?
                  I've done the first episode i.e. recharged the first SonoBouy and activated the odd stone.
                  Episode 2 and I'm still in the water. There is an orange marker on the map, which is the Kisira Base. However when I get to the marker nothing happens.

I need to buy another battery to recharge SonoBouy number 2 so I can activate the second odd stone, but alas I have no way of doing so...

Appreciated etc

*Sorted* I didn't realise you can get out of the water via the map screen. It's not immediately obvious.
                  Last edited by J0e Musashi; 26-08-2009, 19:53.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Where do you find out your completition percentage?

Also, for the love of Jebus H. Christ, someone tell me where the Manta Ray singer is!!! The second stone tablet for episode 12 that I need is apparently real close to it, but I cannot find it for the life of me.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Is anyone prepared to sell this? I need a English copy for my sons birthday next month.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Just picked this up off another forum member and started it today. My god its lovely, before I knew it 2 hours had gone by! Really is a nice change from a lot of stuff I've been playing recently. The translation is making me laugh though, lots of 'Eh's and 'Well's for seemingly no reason.

One question though, I'm desperate to take pictures but don't seem to be able too. Is this something I'll unlock during the course of play?

Comment

Yep. You unlock a camera.

Comment

Ah cool, cheers for that. Hopefully its soon, then I can start filling up the hard drive.

Comment

I've still not gotten around to playing my English language copy... This bump has certainly reminded me though. I first wanted to complete Afrika, but with this unlikely to ever see release in the west, it's kind of fallen into that bracket of: old yet timeless, so whenever is fine.

Comment

For my money, it's a more groovy experience than Afrika. I completed most of Afrika and then got bored with some of the more arsey challenges (which my OCD girlfriend then finished). Same deal with Aquanaut's Holiday - I did the bulk, she went in and finished off finding EVERY tiny fish in the sea.

Comment

Working...
                                X