Left 4 Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
    Expert is probably a whole new ballgame!

It's an entirely different game.

Comment

Best way to do it is for all 4 players to go across to the bales and jump up onto the beam at the back of the structure, once everybody is up on there you can pick off the horde and the tanks are unable to reach you, if you get downed by his rock throws your team are there to pick you up. You will need everybody looking out for Smokers as they can pull you off the beam if you not fast enough. Try and keep a pipebomb ready for the rush to the vehicle.

The hardest part about Blood Harvest on Expert is getting to the end without the Server kicking you out...

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
        The hardest part about Blood Harvest on Expert is getting to the end without the Server kicking you out...
        How very true.
        The servers need sorting out STAT!

Comment

Originally posted by halfhearts View Post
          yep best tactic on Blood Harvest is that, i find as soon as the tank comes try get him i nthe house then exit straight away and all hammer him with bullets, coz he often gets stuck in the windows and the like.

Ooo, that's a bit risky, letting the tank inside while you're all in it. I find it's much better to engage it outside than risk total wipe by hoping he gets stuck on something inside.

I'm having the problem where whenever it changes map on versus the teams get muddled around.
          Last edited by Stormtec; 15-12-2008, 22:39.

Comment

Chaps - is this any good as a single player game? I've just got a freebie copy & am not really much for the multi-player.

Comment

It's OK. It'd be like playing Mario Kart on your own. Or tennis.

Comment

Fair enough. Will probably pass then

Comment

Strangely i like it just as much in single player, as i do multiplayer as i always get the best hit ratio, for me its great in either mode.

Comment

On the lower difficultis it will be fine in SP, although not difficult enough. On the higher difficulties you'll find the AI team mates are utterly and completely useless as soon as they see a tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D View Post
                      Fair enough. Will probably pass then
                      Give it to me!

Comment

In my experience playing single player on Advanced is pretty sweet, naturally not as much fun as multiplayer, but still very entertaining. But when it comes to mass replayability and playing on Expert - has to be multiplayer.
                        Last edited by Charlie; 16-12-2008, 14:40.

Comment

Multiplayer is great and all, but the lack of friendly fire from the AI in singleplayer is sweeeeeet!

Comment

I'm surprised nobody's likened it to the difference between having a kit-kat shuffle and going apricots deep. The shared experience is all part of the fun etc etc...

You can always count on me to lower the tone!

Comment

are those...

are those sweeties

Comment

Is anybody having problems with the servers today and a little last night i keep getting booted ie disconnected continually play for 5 minutes then booted every game i join ??
                                HAPPY GAMING !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X