No announcement yet.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom [JPN Wii]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's £45 on play-asia. Wouldn't want to guess how much it would be in Game Focus, haven't been there in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      I do have one problem though and that is the very top of the screen is missing so I can't see what letters I'm entering for my name after completing the game. This is more a fault of the TV though since it happens on many games.

Yakumo
      You can move the screen down in the options. I remember i used to have similar problems with Capcom games on the DC, but they always had options to calibrate the screen

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
        It's ?45 on play-asia. Wouldn't want to guess how much it would be in Game Focus, haven't been there in years.
        Went in there for the first time in ages last weekend. They didn't seem to have half as much decent import stuff as they used to and it was full of nobs too.

I caved and ordered the thing from ebay last week so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it. It sounds a lot more complex than I originally thought it would be. Don't have a stick for my Wii though so I'll be stuck with the Classic controller for this.

Comment

Finally got this thanks to NTSC-uk's december competition!

I have a PAL machine, so I needed to look into getting The Homebrew Channel installed with Gecko OS. Thanks to Zero9X for some guidance I managed to get the HBC on no problem.

However, I had a bit of a to do when trying Gecko OS and Tatsunoko for the first time. Everytime I booted the game via Gecko, I was not getting past this certain screen...

After 3 hours of Googling, and an unnecessary upgrade to firmware 3.4. I found that to get past that message all I needed to do was remove my Wavebird adapter whilst it wasn't in use or just switch the Wavebird controller on Brilliant lol.

Anyway, never really been a massive fan of Marvel vs Capcom etc, but I've been really enjoying this so far. I really like the technical side of the gameplay i.e Baroque combos etc. Even though I'm currently crap at getting any sort of uber combo going, I'm very willing to learn. Gonna look on YouTube for some tutorials or something. Anyone here got any combo tips?
          Last edited by hudson; 24-12-2008, 13:23.

Comment

LOL! I had exactly the same problem.
            I went though different controllers, firmware updates, freeing up memory before removing all extra peripherals (including the wave bird) and it worked.

Comment

Shame about the controller issue, but that is one lovely screenshot!

Comment

any news if this is going to get a UK release , seems unclear ....

Comment

Nope, no news yet but I think the vibe is it's not getting a Western release due to licensing etc. (though I'm sure I read somewhere before christmas that a possible US release was being discussed).

It's good fun, though the lack of online matches is a pain in the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post

It's good fun, though the lack of online matches is a pain in the arse.
                    Was a bit suprised there is no online too, but i think this game would horrible to play with any lag due to the pace of the game.

Comment

Apologies if this is old news, but the Exar Tatsunoko vs. Capcom themed Arcade Stick would appear to be very much a limited edition item. Play-Asia have sold out and confirmed that they will not be restocking the stick at all. I would imagine this to be the case for other online importers also, so snap it up ASAP if you're still in the hunt for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                        Apologies if this is old news, but the Exar Tatsunoko vs. Capcom themed Arcade Stick would appear to be very much a limited edition item. Play-Asia have sold out and confirmed that they will not be restocking the stick at all. I would imagine this to be the case for other online importers also, so snap it up ASAP if you're still in the hunt for it.
                        I managed to grab one off ebay last week for ?34 or so, used, but a UK seller. Its nice, but it isnt as good or precise as the Hori Wii stick, and its miles away from the VSHG I've got.

Comment

I've still barely touched mine after the joybox non-stick debacle. Does anywhere know a cheap, guaranteed method to get a PS2 stick converted to a GC plug?

Comment

Japanese Tatsunoko vs Capcom matches, part 08original source: http://de.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5988376

Saw this video the other day, amazing comeback if ever there was one.

Comment

got to say that baroque feature of the game makes it handy for the player thats losing

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                I've still barely touched mine after the joybox non-stick debacle. Does anywhere know a cheap, guaranteed method to get a PS2 stick converted to a GC plug?
                                If you (or someone you know) could wire in a proper PS2 dual shock 2 pad (or PS1 dual shock, that works with the joybox, too) then you'd be good to go. Otherwise, I'm not sure if any company made a ps2-gc converter that pretended the analogue sticks were present (I think a few later ps2-xbox converters did, not sure about cube though)

Comment

Working...
                                X