No announcement yet.

Phantasy Star Zero (DS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im pretty sure thats for your mags photon blast.

Comment

Yeah, there is no exp bar, you have to check in the start menu.

The only negative I can find about this game is that you can't use items while running away from enemies.

Comment

Do you mean to heal while running away, if so then you can do it, you just assign the items to your button pallate, i have monomate dimate & trimate assigned to the R button pallate. When dashin for cover just hod in the R button & then select the strength of the healing item needed

Comment

Which is all well and good, but run out of ____mate and you have to use Resta instead. And how do you use ____fluid quickly when you don't have it assigned?

Comment

You can assign fluids to the pallate too, with only 6 slots you have to use some creative management of your buttons.

Maybe a couple of mono/dimates & a difluid. Then get rid of the roll attack on the first set of 3 & assign resta instead? Im sure theres a way around it.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              Im pretty sure thats for your mags photon blast.
              How do I use that? My mag is about Lvl42 (cue bass slapping).
              Not sure what effect the junk I'm feeding it is doing apart from it visually changing into two different forms since starting out.

My character class is HUcaseal (in case that info helps).
              Last edited by hudson; 05-01-2009, 05:42.

Comment

When the whole circle is flashing, hold L+R for a few seconds. That will release the photon blast.

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                You can assign fluids to the pallate too, with only 6 slots you have to use some creative management of your buttons.

Maybe a couple of mono/dimates & a difluid. Then get rid of the roll attack on the first set of 3 & assign resta instead? Im sure theres a way around it.
                I just miss being able to select any item from my inventory WHILE running around. That and not being able to use techniques without equipping them to the pallate I find a little annoying.
                Last edited by kryss; 05-01-2009, 10:39.

Comment

Ah i get you now, yeah the ability to use the gamecube camera stick to navigate menus while moving was very handy.

Finally on superhard difficulty now found some weird & wonderfull weapons along the way including my first seven star rare a huge shuriken called the Kouga shuriken

Comedy weapons ahoy, some are given out after quests are completed, hehe found a double machine gun called twin mustard to go with the ketchup one, a throwing disc that looks like a pizza & a deadly watering can lol Loads more but those are the recent highlights, i love finding new weapons its what makes the game so much fun for me. especially when they are silly.

I feel this game isn't going to leave my ds until the end of feb (when game centre cx2 will take its place for a bit), i have put an obscene amount of hours into it so far it has exactly the same addictive quality that pso had.

Comment

I'm looking for that shuriken.

I have a Lv. 75 mag heart (Femini?) for trade if that's of any interest to you.

Comment

Yeah i can trade if you want Its untouched it has had no grinding done to it or any elements added to it.

Comment

Sweet!

What's your friends code? It's not in the thread.

Comment

Silvergun, do you have a link to a tutorial to help my mags look a bit more interesting like yours?

Been feeding mine random junk I don't want. It now looks like a head that floats around my waste.

Also, due to the heavy Japanese text in this I've limited myself to selecting the first option everytime the game's story gives me an option. I wondering if this is starting to go against me in the later missions I've hit because I'm not given a chance for a breather. Instead after a mission, I'm viewing a cutscene and then going straight into another mission i.e Dark Shrine. That was my third on the trot, once I got to Dark Shrine I quit to go to sleep. Just hope I can continue where I left off and not have to do the previous 2 runs again.

I'd also like to say that this game is excellent. I'm amazed how they've gotten the PS experience on to the DS with a bloody well solid 4 player online co-op mode. Brilliant.
                          Last edited by hudson; 06-01-2009, 05:45.

Comment

Dont worry Hoolak it's part of the story, the last few missions do fall one after another it was the same with me.

Btw make sure you have a lot of healing items as heavens mother is a total bitch to kill LOL

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
                            Sweet!

What's your friends code? It's not in the thread.
                            I'll sort it out after work tonight

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                              Also, due to the heavy Japanese text in this I've limited myself to selecting the first option everytime the game's story gives me an option. I wondering if this is starting to go against me in the later missions I've hit because I'm not given a chance for a breather. Instead after a mission, I'm viewing a cutscene and then going straight into another mission i.e Dark Shrine. That was my third on the trot, once I got to Dark Shrine I quit to go to sleep. Just hope I can continue where I left off and not have to do the previous 2 runs again.
                              When you play again go to the mission counter and select whichever says "Main" next to it. You should go back to the Dark Shrine.

Comment

cool, thanks fellas.

Comment

Working...
                                X