Ghostbusters [PS3, X360, Wii]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The revive mechanic was a bit annoying.

It made the Gargoyle bit far far too frustrating (how many times did I hear that 'an unstoppable force meets an immovable object' line...).

The cast and licence are definitely what make the game. This and Batman AA really showed how effective use of a licence can lift a game.

Comment

Yeah. On the other hand the mechanic for taking those down was actually quite fun (Particularly tethering two together), so it's a shame it wasn't used a bit more liberally.

Another problem was the currency in the game. I'd upgraded everything WAY before the end (Had enough money to instantly upgrade the last weapon when I got it) and still kept gathering cash - with nothing to spend it on from what I can tell.

Comment

I've tried this (360 version) on the hardest level and I CANNOT get past the bit with the tramp ghosts as you walk out of the hotel. Y'know, where you are following the car on the way to the stay puft man. I just get reamed...

*sob*

Quite fun online as well, although apparently the achievements are glitched for that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
          Quite fun online as well, although apparently the achievements are glitched for that as well.
          Still!

I imported the US version of this, before it was out in the UK, and no matter how many times I used every pickup online, I never got the Egon's Guinea Pig Achievement.

Comment

Working...
          X