Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
    one mob member left and he get 800 points, bit crap really
    yeah i thought you get the pot split between the mob? so s/he should have got 6000
    con!!

Comment

woohoo! 3rd place!

second copy of carcassonne in 2 days

wonder if i will get both??

Comment

There really needs to be a system to exchange these Arcade games if you've already got them.

Comment

seems silly giving away a game that was free anyway!

Comment

Won't they be codes that you recieve in the email? Therefore couldn't you trade with people, or hell, even just give em to your mates if you got two?

Comment

Yeah, but I can't imagine there's much of a demand for Carcassonne since everyone has it anyway! It'd be nice if they'd have considered this.

I'm sure I'll find someone for it, it's cool just to have won!

Comment

i dont have it (or didnt til now)...must have missed the giveaway.
                will give it to my mate and we can get the online achievements!

Comment

Thanks guys, I really enjoyed that!

I haven't been following this at all so I had no idea what the hell was going on some of the time. From the last game the Money or The Mob option just means they take whatever they've earned in the game. Do they get Live points when they win?

On one of the first questions I pressed Y instead of A and I was convinced that my controller was broken!

I could be wrong as it was my first full game but were us three (Mayhem & Widegoat) in the last four but we all got knocked out?

I'm not understanding how some people get knocked out when they get it wrong but not others. Is it something to do with the score you have?

Comment

Just saw Mayhem get a prize I think

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
                      Thanks guys, I really enjoyed that!

I haven't been following this at all so I had no idea what the hell was going on some of the time. From the last game the Money or The Mob option just means they take whatever they've earned in the game. Do they get Live points when they win?

On one of the first questions I pressed Y instead of A and I was convinced that my controller was broken!

I could be wrong as it was my first full game but were us three (Mayhem & Widegoat) in the last four but we all got knocked out?

I'm not understanding how some people get knocked out when they get it wrong but not others. Is it something to do with the score you have?
                      If they take the money, they take the money. If they take the mob, they carry on playing. The more mob members they knock out, the higher their prize.

Only 100 people are in the mob, you were probably in the crowd so you don't get "knocked out," you're just playing for fun really. The prizes are pretty much only for the One and the Mob. Mob members get knocked out for getting a question wrong

Comment

The schedule says that the live beta with prizes is back at 1am?

Comment

Mine doesn't.

U.S. maybe?

Comment

I just switched my machine off and on again and it's gone back to the regular schedule. For some reason it was showing the US schedule.

Comment

Well, made the mob once tonight but the guy took the points when there were about 37 of us left. Still the same array of useless idiots and dumbasses present

Originally posted by El Leone View Post
                              just saw toythatkills as a prize winner.
                              Yeah, I saw that and thought "hang on, isn't that the guy from NTSC-UK?"

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                              Just saw Mayhem get a prize I think
                              Yep, last game of the night, squeaked into third. Pity I also won it last night...!

I was leading for several questions worth in an earlier round, and when The One went for "Ask The Brain" on the Orlando Bloom question, it was my answer he was using. Pity I stuffed it up two questions later on Wall-E... Pong was NOT an Atari 2600 game now Microsoft, get your history right!!!
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

i made the mob last night following 2 rounds of not getting one wrong, got the solar/lunar eclipse question first up which knocked out 30+ including me, then went on a spree of loads consecutively right again. typical.

got to say 2hrs flew by, there are so many divs around though, 20 in the mob thought we were celebrating the 5th or 100th anniversary of the moon landings.

i know its a beta but i just don't know how people are averaging response times of 0.02 seconds, that isnt physically possible. plus the host really adds to the atmos so its a shame he drops out most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X