No announcement yet.

1 vs 100 (XBLA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was pointless asking for help, because I'd have got Tutankhamen, so I just went for it anyway.

Comment

Tutankhamun was 1922, so I would have eliminated that one immediately. My parents are fairly big into Egyptian stuff and history, and I know they've mentioned Nefertiti's bust as an important discovery, so I would have gone for that one. I assume that was the right answer?

At least you didn't get a question with a wrong answer... I don't think Lily Allen sung Chasing Pavements now...
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Something funny was going on in the Live show last night, 3 separate 'Ones' survived the mob to win the top prize.
        Hmmm!

Comment

going by the amount of repeated questions it was bound to happen eventually.

but 3 in one night is a bit mad

Comment

I have been enjoying some of the comedy gamertags & avatars on this lately. Seeing 'R0Y WALKER' win last night made me chuckle. Was hoping for a "RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!" sound effect when he clinched it.

Comment

Does it really take 4-6 weeks for prize emails to come through? I won as the mob last week, Xbox Live game + 160 ms points. Seems like a long time to wait.

Also do you get to choose the game? I didn't see any mention of a specific game when I was actually playing.

Comment

games take longer than that to arrive in my experience...expect the season to have ended before you get them.

the game you win will have appeared on screen between every completed round. if its something you have I will swap you for geometry wars 2 if you want

Comment

Seems the prizes are taking longer to get through than at the start... I won The Maw very early on and got the code within three weeks. Some people are complaining they've still not got theirs six weeks on now...
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yeah, my game unlock email arrived in under a month too but that was also a couple of months back.

Comment

Thanks guys. If it had been the 10000 ms points I may have been annoyed at the length of time. Just a bit odd it can take that long, never mind.

if its something you have I will swap you for geometry wars 2 if you want
                      The only arcade game I've got is geometry wars. So pretty much any game they give me would be fine. If I don't like the look of it then I'll give you a buzz and see if you do. You will have probably swapped it for something else by the time my code comes though!

Comment

So that was your lot. It's not coming back again.

Comment

Great that's a 200/200 I will never see then cheers MS.

Comment

Aaaaw. I enjoyed it a lot .

Still, got me 200 points .

Comment

Well that's ****, I loved it

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                                Well that's ****, I loved it
                                Me too a real shame.

Glad I managed to bag my 200pts though first.

Comment

Working...
                                X