No announcement yet.

1 vs 100 (XBLA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which English City recently hosted the darts championship.

Belfast, Glasgow, or Twiggy?

Comment

I played my last ever games of this yesterday....looks like I will have another game I wont play (geometry wars 2) as a prize after 2 lots of carcassonne last time.

I actually came first in a round by 2 points, the one with the whistlers mother question last, didnt win megaman and wasn't the one in the next round.

finished second in the last round too.
      Lot of repeat questions last night...less than 8000 players aswell.

Comment

If you were top and didn't win a prize it's because you've already won a prize for being in the top three. You only get one a season.

If you weren't The One, it's because the criteria for being The One in the next round wasn't based on the score from the previous round. That, or you're set to "private" by mistake.

Comment

oh I know about the rules...no-one in the same top ten as me was the one either so it was a score based one.

I just disagree with the rules is all...plus am gutted my one moment of glory was scuppered by bad luck

Comment

Congrats to toythatkills for being the ONE tonight!

Comment

Go toythatkills, good luck!

Comment

Yeah good luck hope you do well.

Comment

Oh no!

Comment

Bloody horrible question though, the one left 7 mob members. Unlucky though, good effort to get there.

Comment

We put Tutankhamun too ... unlucky1

Comment

And then the ensuing FAIL

Comment

Arghh... missed that tonight, was out having a birthday meal for my father. What was the question that tripped everyone up (well, almost everyone) and the three choices? Just to see if I would know it without looking it up...

Was it all going reasonably well up until that point?
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

It was something like whose bust was uncovered in an Egyptian tomb in 1912. Tutankhamun, Nefertiti, and then someone else.

I think a lot of people chose Tut purely based on being familiar with him. Only 7 members of the mob remained after too.
                            Last edited by elaniel; 30-01-2010, 06:05.

Comment

Yeah, I was too confident. I just assumed I knew

Should've looked it up! Ah well, next season

Comment

tutankhamun was a sarcophagus tho when you answered without asking for help I thought I had thunk too hard about my answer and Nefertiti was wrong!

bad luck tho...the questions did seem to swing wildly between really hard and really easy last night. only 1 ONE actually won anything didnt they?

Comment

Working...
                                X