No announcement yet.

1 vs 100 (XBLA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah phew. I was worried it was just me (I got a 'Beatles crash' too).

Comment

3 crashes in a row when it takes a 90 second break and shows some adverts

Comment

maybe its everyone hammering the y button for the 10g showboating achievement? it crashed on us just now with all 4 of us doing it :-D

Comment

Priiiiiiize! I don't really want Uno Rush, but, whatever. I could've been The One if the game lasted one more round!

Comment

Crashed 3 times for me as well.

Comment

Mm, I had four crashes

Comment

I just read on there twitter, no live host in Season 2. Is this just a one off? Makes it a little less interative even if it didn't work all that well before, shame

Comment

Yeah, that is a bit rubbish. The host really added to atmosphere of the beta (when you could hear him)

Comment

The beta was less buggy than this! Also that Trials HD advert is way too loud!

Comment

I didn't even see a Trials advert. I must've been crashed out

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                        I didn't even see a Trials advert. I must've been crashed out
                        I did! It made me jump out of my skin!

Comment

so are these every friday then?

Comment

Same as before it would seem, on fridays and saturdays with "extended play" throughout the week.

I have to say I really liked the level-up functon they've added by its hideously buggy, a lot more so than the beta.

How can a final product be worse than a beta?

Comment

The next live show is the 24th, so Fridays and Tuesdays. Extended play tonight, but it's themed now which seemed nice. Half an hour of animation questions!

Comment

Yeah, it was crashing like nothing else for me too. At least supposedly they've fixed it now. Let's see if the Live session on Tuesday is better. Made the mob twice but got stiffed both times as The One got the question wrong before the prizes kicked in. Least I managed 9 of the 12 achievements.

And yeah I saw the animation question set for tonight. Pity I'm going to be out having dinner though...

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                                Priiiiiiize! I don't really want Uno Rush, but, whatever. I could've been The One if the game lasted one more round!
                                Yeah I saw that. Although you were actually listed as fourth in the stats page; maybe the three above you had already won enough that session?

(one of them had also been The One, Dunsybhoy)

I was first as well one round before that sodding Led Zep question came up (went with 69 not 76!). I got the rest of the answers for that round correct on instant too... grumble, grumble...!
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X