No announcement yet.

Splosion Man [360 XBLA]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished it. Pretty proud of myself for not using any youtube videos or the like despite having my patience severely tested by the final boss.

Fantastic game. Will go back and try and find the cake I missed although I'm not overly keen on trying hardcore straight away.

How funny was that whole end sequence and closing credits

Comment

I'm on World 3-10 at the moment and i've encountered some proper head smacking stuff, which is great!

It's so pleasurable to get so frustrated by the game, because you know that it's intentional.

Any game which is hard because it's buggy/unbalanced is just annoying, whereas this is just pure class.

One of the XBLA greats

Comment

Single player done

haha, when you see the kid reading his book, a proper WTF moment. Then I burst out laughing when the sausages fell on the couple about to kiss. pure comedy

Comment

I've only just discovered this on xbla, man this game is pure platform fun of the highest quality !!

When playing this it just all comes together perfectly, it's not easy but for sure not too difficult either, it's just about right, it's fast and frantic. It looks great as well.

Not finished it yet (in the 3rd world) , but when I've finished I will for sure go back and try to find the cake I missed!

great stuff, can really recommend this to everyone looking for some great platforming

Comment

Working...
          X