Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
    I'm on chapter 12 now and it just seems to get more and more jaw dropping as it goes on, its such a mind blowing experience, and you have to wonder, could they make a more exciting game this generation?
    You're in for a real treat with the next two chapters.

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
      my game crashes on the last chapter, read about this on gaf too, thank god the autosave wasnt corrupted
      Mine did that too, it hard-locked the PS3! Thankfully it had auto-saved exactly where it crashed!

Actally, it might have been the penultimate chapter.

Comment

Yeah it was the one before, at the very end of the fire fight, when it happened i was so shocked i ran out of my house up the nearest mountain and yelled DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thank the lord the autosave was fine

Speaking of hardware, after all the fumbling i went thro with ps3s when my 40gig developed a fan/overheat problem, this new one i have now (fat 80gig) ran the whole game from start to finish without the fan notching up once...damn...im liking it

Comment

just picked this up today, have to agree the opening 10-15mins flashback scene is rather cool and incredibly cinematic. its like the game of equivalent of a James Bond opener.

not ideal when playing in bright sunshine as the first stealthy museum bit is very dark, a trait a lot of games seem to have nowadays.

seems very polished, just going to wait til the sun goes in to play some more.

Comment

eems very polished, just going to wait til the sun goes in to play some more

Heard of blinds/curtains

Comment

Got my copy today. Can't wait to get stuck into it. For those that have finished it, quick question and no spoilers if you can please. But is the final boss alot better than the first game? It was the only sore point for me on Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Comment

I love playing when the sun goes in a little, esp where my Plasma is, the blinds reflect in the screen, might just paint the windows in black paint if I cant wait though as picking this up in 10mins on my dinner but I wont play it until I get home.

Planning to really hit this tonight!

Comment

heard of them and got them, still too bright and glarey in the room for these poxy dark bits that are so in vogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                    Got my copy today. Can't wait to get stuck into it. For those that have finished it, quick question and no spoilers if you can please. But is the final boss alot better than the first game? It was the only sore point for me on Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.
                    That's a difficult question to answer to be honest. I found the boss from the first game VERY frustrating at a certain point, I just didn't know what the game wanted me to do.

I didn't find that in the second game.

Comment

just got my steel book edition this morning but cant play until i finish work tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                        That's a difficult question to answer to be honest. I found the boss from the first game VERY frustrating at a certain point, I just didn't know what the game wanted me to do.

I didn't find that in the second game.

Where as I found the boss on the first game really easy and the one on this extremely unfair.

Comment

Its not the difficulty i'm questioning, just the crap nature of it all. It was all very underwhelming.

Comment

Yeah, boss in first game is easy, even on hard. It's just a memory game.
                            Anyway, picked up my copy today. Will get stuck in tonight!

Comment

Oh I agree, but I didn't realise what pattern I was supposed to do from behind the crates right at the end!

Anyway, on the second one...you see the boss coming from a mile away, and the game pretty much tells you what to do.

Comment

This game on crushing must be even harder than Ninja gaiden on er whatever its max difficulty is

Comment

Working...
                                X