No announcement yet.

Sin & Punishment 2 [Wii]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw some random youtube comment that the US and EU versions of this have much better graphics. Anyone able to confirm?

Comment

Not out in Canada yet...

Shoot us some cash over and I'll let you know what it's like :P

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        I saw some random youtube comment that the US and EU versions of this have much better graphics. Anyone able to confirm?

Apparently some details are different, I don't know if they are "better", though.

Comment

Thanks for that. The graphics are some of the best I've seen anyway, and it zips along at 60fps the entire time.

Comment

Erm it has been so long since I've played it..... that enemy I mentioned was the end of stage 1. I've got a lot further than that.... I think I've done stage 3, so 4 and 5 to go.

Comment

Picked this up for 30 quid in Gamestation the other day, pretty impressive visually for a Wii game. I know it's Treasure and all but I didn't think it would be as tough as it is. It's pretty demoralising to see your multiplier get ruined from slack play as well.

Comment

Has anyone mentioned how freaking awesome this is?

I was finding it quite tough and so have been playing through on Easy, but I'm still dying occassionally on level 5 and 6 bosses. Probably because I haven't got this far before. I'm on the final level now.

The thing is massive. I guess most shmups are 30 mins long or so. This must be ~4 hours at a guess? Does anyone know?

Some of the graphics are amazing with really detailed textures. Lots of stuff going on and still remains so true to the original.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  Has anyone mentioned how freaking awesome this is?

I was finding it quite tough and so have been playing through on Easy, but I'm still dying occassionally on level 5 and 6 bosses. Probably because I haven't got this far before. I'm on the final level now.

The thing is massive. I guess most shmups are 30 mins long or so. This must be ~4 hours at a guess? Does anyone know?

Some of the graphics are amazing with really detailed textures. Lots of stuff going on and still remains so true to the original.

totally agree - its the only thing i am keeping my wii for

Comment

Dude... I absolutely adore Sin and Punishment, but comments like above just make me question a person's gaming ethos.

I mean, really? Really??

But yes, Sin and Punishment 2 is a beautifully crafted game. A fine example of creating a new experience whilst remaining faithful to the original source. Out of interest, does anyone have any idea how it is fairing sales wise?
                    Last edited by Adam Stone; 21-07-2010, 06:32.
                    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

[QUOTE=Adam Stone;1727432]Dude... I absolutely adore Sin and Punishment, but comments like above just make me question a person's gaming ethos.

I mean, really? Really??

yeah really

the wii has so litlle that actually appeals to me that i always reach for the ps3/360 controllers first

some of the eariler games like ghost squad /excite truck are excellent, but there is very little else that interests me.

Comment

Superb game. Just beat the last boss on normal yesterday after much swearing and continues. Now going back to try to increase scores on earlier levels. Love love love it. Wonder what Treasure have in store for us next...

Think I'll get cracking on No more Heroes 2 next for some more Japanese mentalism...

Comment

Just beat it myself (on easy...). The final boss rush (6 phase) is superb. Everything about it oozes quality. Great boss models, intriguing designs, great locations and location variety. Really, if you have a Wii, this is ESSENTIAL. The first few stages are easy enough (on easy) for anyone to enjoy them, as long as you get to grips with swiping objects back at enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                            Superb game. Just beat the last boss on normal yesterday after much swearing and continues.
                            The last boss (the 1st part) is ridiculous. It seems like it's impossible to avoid taking damage against some of his attack patterns. This was one of the hardest boss battles I've ever played, I can't imagine what he's like on hard mode.

Comment

Best game I have played since Bayonetta. One of the best titles on the Wii.

Stage 3 is arguably one of the finest shmup stages ever created.

Comment

I've yet to play this. Someone kick me.

Comment

Working...
                                X