No announcement yet.

Sin & Punishment 2 [Wii]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm almost finished with Bioshock Infinite. I'll be using this as my main leverage to convince the mrs. that I must own a Wii U. If I put serious time into the little old white box over the coming months it'll help justify the upgrade.

I reckon a one-off zip through is in order, J0e. That way you can practice which ever section you wish. Or, you can just carry on as you are and make a 2,000 hourer out of it. Like I said, desert island and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
      I'm almost finished with Bioshock Infinite. I'll be using this as my main leverage to convince the mrs. that I must own a Wii U. If I put serious time into the little old white box over the coming months it'll help justify the upgrade.

I reckon a one-off zip through is in order, J0e. That way you can practice which ever section you wish. Or, you can just carry on as you are and make a 2,000 hourer out of it. Like I said, desert island and all that.
      Serious question.

Why do you need to ask your wife to buy a video game console?

Comment

Currently playing this as well, I have it on right now. Superb game, can't believe I've never gotten round to playing it before.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

Nothing else is going to grace the disc drive until TW101. 2,000 hours is the order here, unless you can find me a better game to play? Serious business this game. How much is a Wii U in Singapore? That's where you are right Dave?
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            Currently playing this as well, I have it on right now. Superb game, can't believe I've never gotten round to playing it before.
            You've earned yourself membership to clan Shin-Musashi-Den
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Almost $800. So, 400 quid.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                I'm now thinking that the Wii was very underrated. I was put off by the spastic controls initially, but I'm uncovering some real gems of late for absolute peanuts too. I grew up on Nintendo, and Nintendo is now where my entire gaming resides. I'm finding gaming to be fun again. I like it.
                This brings a tear to my eye.

Have you looked into getting the two Mario Galaxies yet?

Comment

Not only is it a fantastic game, but has awesome reversible box art too so you never have to look at the ****ty publisher approved side

Comment

I'll be giving myself a quick refresher course on this tonight before my Walking Dead double-bill finale.

Comment

I can get to the third boss everytime now, though I'm having some trouble defeating him. Between this an Punch-Out!!, I'm going to be the uber-gamer by the summer.
                      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 02-04-2013, 08:02.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

The third boss, as in the big turtle geezer? He wasted me last night when before I had him aced every time. I can't remember the method.

I think I'm setting up shop on stage 0 tonight. I could only manage 5mil on it last night which is a disgrace, to be frank.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                          I can get to the third boss everytime now, though I'm having some trouble defeating him. Between this an Punch-Out!!, I'm going to be the uber-gamer by the summer.
                          A bit off topic, but as you're on a Wii 'tip' at the mo Joe, I was wondering if you'd got Zack and Wiki. Classic early gem, sadly never followed up.

Comment

Working...
                          X