No announcement yet.

P.N. 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got my US copy, it has prologic II and prog scan as I'm using both.

But the shame of it, this game causes me motion sickness, only Timesplitters did that before

Comment

Got mine form DVDBO yesterday (plus mouse mat), and I must say I am enjoying every minute of it

Played it for a few hours last night (on level 9), and i'll most likely be playing it all weekend.

Comment

So I was thinking, do you think this game is doing well in Europe, particularly in the U.K and not in North America because there are alot of sexually oppressed British men who are obsessed with women's rear ends?

Could it be?

Comment

Don't know much about that. What I do know is that it is a cracking game. Just gone through it on Easy. Now onto Medium. The music is excellent, although the graphics could have been a bit more polished.

To me it is like a 3rd person Galaxian. Top stuff Capcom.

Comment

well I must say I am enjoying this. Had preordered awhile ago from DVDboxoffice, rude not to at the price, but was having second thoughts after some recent reviews. But its def 20 odd quid well spent.

Comment

I know this a bit late for you now Jason, but for everyone else, don't bother playing through on easy. You have to complete it twice on Normal or above to get the unlock suit.

Comment

I too recieved this with the spiffing mouse mat - nice suprise.
                I've played it for about 3 hours now and I must say I absolutely love it at the moment.
                Perhaps all the bad reviews made me lower my expectations somewhat, but it's a great pick up and play blaster, and I really like the so called 'sterile' minimalist enviroment- extremely stylish in an almost 60's way. I don't find the controls nearly as bad as some make out. Once you get the hang of them you can dodge, jump and swirl to your hearts content.
                Really glad I picked this up after all.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr

They went for ?3!!! Where can I get some?
                  they're available in the capcom.com online shop, but shipping is to the us & canada only

got a mousemat too - & i'm loving pn03... i'm sure it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's right up my street.

Comment

and just discovered last night that yanking left or right while pressing "z" gives you a fast 90 degree turn.

I've been playing nothing but training missions on this, buying suits and loading them up with energy drives. I really do like this game.. it's pick up and play and contains some really tense arcade moments... also, once you enable the "automatic" functionality of some of the suits, the style of play changes, allowing you to focus purely on manouvering and no need to hammer at the "A" button...

wonderful.

Comment

I can't really blame people for finding the game repetitive. I too have mostly been working through the trial missions to upgrade the suits, and they seem to be the same 15 rooms shuffled around each time.

Somehow I don't tire of playing them though, I guess P.N.03 has a peculiar charm that won't appeal to everyone.

Comment

Played a store demo of PN03 today. Wasn't too bothered about the game from reviews/previews, I think I read somewhere that the controls had that sluggish Resident Evil feel. Well having played it thats total tosh. I think its very stylish, the controls feel very balanced and she has plenty of moves. She has some very hypnotic hip movements too. Gonna buy it tommorow.

Comment

Originally posted by v3rtigo
                          I can't really blame people for finding the game repetitive. I too have mostly been working through the trial missions to upgrade the suits, and they seem to be the same 15 rooms shuffled around each time.
                          The trial missions change with each level.

Comment

Just picked this little beau up, ok I am 9 months late to the party.... I have to say I wish I had just gone out and bought it full price.... it's a great little blast, I haven't played anything quite like it, very stylish. The control method gets better after a while, once you figure out you can press the z button to turn 180 you're away!

Gonna go and snag me some more suits now!

Comment

Also, you can turn 90 degrees if you hold the stick at the same time as pressing Z.

Comment

I'm late to the party, as usual, but I am loving this game. Got it today for a cracking cheap price of $9.99, and it is worth a lot more than that. Just outstanding. The controls take some getting used to, as I keep wanting to use Halo-like controls. But, once you get your head out of an old mode and into a new one, it really really works. I've only played through the first two missions and the first trial mission, but I can't wait to play more.

Oh, and Vanessa -

Comment

Working...
                                X