Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
    Well said What you think of game then?
    What you think of game then?[/QUOTE]Well, I downloaded the trial on day one and really enjoyed it. Well, maybe the 3D style is a little off but still...... The original Rocket Knight Adventures theme was a welcome plus to me. A really great idea to have that tune in there. As for the way it plays, well I must say it felt just like playing the classic Mega Drive game all over again albeit with friendlier controls. I finished the trial and without a second thought added some points to my account and bought the full game. I've been pretty busy though so I've only managed to get up the 1st stage boss and today my special edition Alan Wake arrived from China so poor old Rocket Knight will have to wait for a while. That said, once Alan Wake is over I'll be right back on to Rocket Knight.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
      Well said What you think of game then?
      Well, I downloaded the trial on day one and really enjoyed it. Well, maybe the 3D style is a little off but still...... The original Rocket Knight Adventures theme was a welcome plus to me. A really great idea to have that tune in there. As for the way it plays, well I must say it felt just like playing the classic Mega Drive game all over again albeit with friendlier controls. I finished the trial and without a second thought added some points to my account and bought the full game. I've been pretty busy though so I've only managed to get up the 1st stage boss and today my special edition Alan Wake arrived from China so poor old Rocket Knight will have to wait for a while. That said, once Alan Wake is over I'll be right back on to Rocket Knight.

Yakumo
      Last edited by Yakumo; 21-05-2010, 11:53.

Comment

Working...
      X