Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (360/PS3/Wii)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow_Zero View Post
    Word. The false promises of more content from Smash Hits and World Tour was really bothersome.

World Tour missed a lot of gameplay options imo, which they included in 5.
    Stuff like:
    drop-in/drop-out players
    save band members
    play the song the demo is playing (party play)
    play 4x the same instrument
    1 player can set the options for all the players
    change difficulty in song
    Star Power tracked separately for each player

I probably miss a few.
    Does 6/Warriors of Rock introduce any new elements in this department?
    GH5 had more options than World Tour becuase it was released after it...

The biggest addition to Warriors of rock is the story mode, where you get all kinds of powerups and crazy stuff and progression is structured very differently to in other games.

It also has a good setlist that was full of actual rock songs, which the series hasnt really had since part 3.

Comment

I understand that GH5 came after GH4... My point was that the gameplay options introduced in GH5 should have been in GH4 already. GH4 was just so "meh" because of it (totally annoying actually). Metallica got some tweaks already, but with GH5 I was like "Yeah! It should've been like this from the beginning, duh!". I know GH6 has the story mode, but gameplay wise no changes were made in comparison to GH5?

I did some actual playing in GH5 now and yeah, the soundtrack is kinda "meh". Perhaps GH6 is better in that department, but to me even Rock Band had kinda "meh" soundtracks. It's the DLC that make it really worthwhile!

Comment

Working...
      X