Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
    It's the only platform I own.
    Cool. Hopefully the format I get it on depending what I get sent. Criterion prefer PS3 if memory serves (Paradise was PS3 as lead) so should be awesome!!

Comment

EA games tend to be good on Ps3. Fight night, Burnout, BC2 all tend to be superior on the ps3 so there is hope.

Comment

Got the full version today on Xbox 360 and it's, in a word, AWESOME!!

Looks great, with a draw distance that goes on forever. When you go through a tunnel as a Cop the Walls flash red & blue - looks ace! Just completed an event that started at 4am and te sun comes up as you race with some fantastic lighting.

Handles well, nice and weighty with a fantastic amount of control to your powerslides and a great selection of cars.

Autolog works well. Ezee Ryder recommended a certain event for me to try and it whisks you into it with a simple button press. It's really simple to see what other people have done and try and better their times. No connection issues either.

Presentation in ace and the whole social network thing ties it all together nicely. I've retried 1 event 7 times to try and beat a friends score!!

Not tried multiplayer yet.

Only real negative is the soundtrack but that's because it's not my cup of tea.

All in all, another cracker from Criterion.

Comment

Does it have Manual Transmission?

Comment

Can we start a new thread (with appropriate proof of legitimacy) for full game impressions? Ta.

Comment

Working...
            X