Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3, 360, PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
    Is anybody playing this on PC? Wouldn't mind a few autolog friends on there.
    Yes mate. CapcomSuicide on steam

Comment

the Gumpert is a beast ! The Porsche GT2 RS is great as well, the sound of the Porsche is insane !!
      The DLC is interesting but I can't say it really brings something extra to the game apart from a few more races on tracks we already know, still for me personally it´s money will spend, the new Gumpert and 911GT2RS are really great cars to race with.

Comment

Loving the gumpert, just did 5 online races for the cheev and in doing so discovered how cool the online racing actually is as I've neglected that mode

Cheevs seem a bit iffy in places, refuses to unlock the one where you have to win a specific race in a bumblebee yellow Camaro but gave me the one for not using weapons in a GT-R when I'd failed it.

Comment

So bumblebee yellow is actually orange, right.

Had a nice go hoovering up all the cheevs other than the career milestone tasks, gonna get v close to maxing this out i reckon, not something i do very often not being a score whore.

Comment

The colour you need is listed as "bumblebee yellow" so there's no problem confusing which one you actually need...
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Tbh I made the same assumption. Won the race in the yellow livery and was like wth!? Unless you think to look at the other colours first, I bet it's something a fair few people do.

Comment

A few pictures I've taken. If I had the 360 version I wish I could play a few games with you guys, real racing or not!

Comment

I've just got on the bandwagon for this.
                  I've taken the liberty of friending some of the gentlemen in this thread so that I have some times to chase. Don't worry, I'm not very good

PSN- Tig-W

Comment

Loving this. Unexpected Christmas surprise! Once you get into it it's just fun arcade racing with a decent soundtrack. Yeah 30FPS but the visuals make up for it.

Comment

Im 30% through on this now, pretty much enjoying it as everyone else is. Only real criticism for me is the amount of time it takes to restart a race is a little on the long side even when you skip the intro, which makes it a pain when it comes to trying for beating best times. Other than that, its pretty impressive all round.

Autolog ID is Marcus2704

Comment

Finally got the big last event, the epic race around the island, really shows the different areas off as you become very aware of colour palette as you move from one to the other, unfortunately also shows the slightly iffy rubber banding, i was 9s clear and flat out in a super sport veyron but the AI racers closed that to nothing in seconds to force a close finish and then one bugger even pipped me on the line, 15m race down the pan.

Still an awesome racer though.

Comment

I've played it a bit more online last weekend and it was a lot of fun!
                          It's so more relaxed to play online as for example Forza, nobody is complaining about the driving abilities from the others.

And the autolog is still making sure I won't be bored with this game anytime soon. I have some pretty good competition in my friendslist, they make sure I need to be pretty flaweless to get near to the topspot!

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                            Finally got the big last event, the epic race around the island, really shows the different areas off as you become very aware of colour palette as you move from one to the other, unfortunately also shows the slightly iffy rubber banding, i was 9s clear and flat out in a super sport veyron but the AI racers closed that to nothing in seconds to force a close finish and then one bugger even pipped me on the line, 15m race down the pan.

Still an awesome racer though.
                            You sure it ain't a 3/10 game now

Comment

I finally got this, as a friend gave me the 360 version of the game for Christmas. Main problem I have with the game is tearing myself away from GT5 on the PS3! I have so far completed a couple of races. Is it me or does the game not look particularly HD (or is it that playing GT5 has raised my expectations too much!).

Strangely the game said there was a free download of 3 cars, but I could see no sign of anything in the Marketplace. I did get a couple of Lambos from one download I had already done.

With the races I have done, I have unlocked 4 cars I think. I did get the 500 Bounty points bonus from my time with the demo.

Comment

I traded mine in the other day I got bored of it tbh. Will pick it up again in steam sale or something. Blur is still my racing game of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X