No announcement yet.

Zelda - the Wind Waker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nooooo! They changed it! Blast! The guy who does the mini games used to be really funny. The voice translation for the showman's Banzail-esque habit of calling hit and miss during the BattleShips isn't as good in the US version as it is in the JAP

....ahem. Anyhoo, got my US version today and am loving it (apart from this slight matter which i already kinda new would be droped in the English language version, dammit) This is the only difference i have noticed so far... everything else (apart from language of course) is the same. It looks so strange seeing it in english after being used to the jap...

found the ghost ship
    but it keeps fading when I get close!
    What should I do to board it?
    You need the Night/day song. Go see the dude that looks like Elvis on Windmill Island. Play your Wind Wand near him and all shall be revealed
    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

What I wanted was to board it
      I'd already worked that out.
      Turns out I needed the chart to get on it
      Regardless of whether I used it to find the ship or not

Got my bit of triforce all back!
      YAY!

What was the voice like in the Jap one adam?

Comment

Dammit, stuck on the earth temple. I think it's like the 3rd room in only. The one with the 2 switches and the collapsing stairs. I kow the answer is right in front of me though. I think a break is needed, or maybe I'll have a shot at the other temple. Does it matter which one you do first out of the 2?

Comment

The dark chus make good weights when they're stonified....
          Try finding a light source

Comment

I think i have seen one of the first alterations to help try to make the last Triforce collecting section less tedious from the JAP version...

The first time you see the Fish who draws the Islands on your map, he really emphasizes that you should be adding to your map throughout and not wait until the end... I mean, he really stresses this. This may have been in the jap version, but I think it is really unlikely?.

Firsty, sorry about my previous post. I thought you would have already had that guide About the voice...it is really hard to explain what he sounded like? but it is a real shame they had to change it? *sigh* Never mind

Off to get some rest, there?s a long day of sailing tomorrow
            ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Thanks Firsty, I actually figured it out about 2 minutes after I posted. Told you it was right in front of me. Very enjoyable dungeon yet again.

Comment

Well, I now have the wallet that lets me carry 5000 rupees, two bottles (one with grandma's soup and the other with a fairy), and the Tower Of The Gods has risen. I'm about to finish the first level of that.

Comment

Last dungeon *gulp*

Comment

Just began to start the dragon roost dungeon.

Got me a wind song now, mail wallet and a couple of those joy pendants.

I thought the idea of a guy who gives you reward points when you buy stuff of him was genius.

Crazeh

Comment

finally got zleda yesterday morning, finally got chance to turn it on this morning.

This game restores my love for videogames

Comment

LOL the reward points!
                        The reward is SO DUMB, but really hilarious.
                        Kinda like this:

Comment

I can't stop playing this. It's gaming crack isn't it?

I'm about to rescue me' sis from the Forsaken Fortress. Wish me luck

Comment

Where do I get the grapple from?

Neil.

Comment

Try and get outside the Dragon Roost Dungeon...

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
                                Try and get outside the Dragon Roost Dungeon...
                                Figured it out just need the boss key now

Comment

Working...
                                X