No announcement yet.

Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check what Greece and Germany get from Ninty's own website.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
      Mine just turned up without the pre order stuff too, i think i'm going to drop their customer services an email about it.
      I noticed when I pre-ordered mine the offer was no longer listed, but I only pre-ordered mine a few days before its release, not sure when you pre-ordered yours of course.

Comment

I ordered on Monday, but it was still advertised as being offered. I'm not really that bothered about it to be honest, i'm just happy that i can play the game.

Comment

just a heads up folks anybody who has ordered ZELDA with GAMEPLAY beware they have had major distributuion problems with their supplier i had to cancel mine but lucky asda came thru with a cracking price

Comment

bah, i still have not got mine from GAME, I wish I never bothered pre-ordering it.

Comment

Shopto is the place. Mine came Wednesday. Was there a pre-order bonus at Game or something?

Comment

No sign of my Zelda from GAME either - dispatched on tuesday my ****ing arse.

Complaint HO!

Comment

I have to agree i usually use ShopTo for pre orders as i have found them to usually excellent, i used Game this time as i had ?25 worth of points on my card and the game only cost a fiver, so i shouldn't really moan.

Comment

Mine arrived from GAME today - ordered over a month ago - no preorder bonus. Going to the store to return it at lunch and buy it from somewhere else. ****ing pricks.

Comment

Details of the UK pre-order incentives for anyone who needs it:

Visit the official Nintendo site to shop for Nintendo Switch™ systems and video games, read the latest news, find fun gear and gifts with a Nintendo twist, and much more.

Comment

Is it faster to roll than walk? Seems to look like it. Constant "haah!" and "huh!" can be heard from my 3DS

Comment

Didnt get my preorder stuff from Game either... :-/

Just registered my game on Club Nintendo and it said to leave my address and they would send the soundtrack within 8 weeks, didn't seem to say anything about lucky draw or anything like that ?

Finally got enough Nintendo Points to get the hanafuda cards too \o/

Comment

Just received this email from Game after i sent in a complaint:

Unfortunately there was a slight packaging error with your game. Please be assured that this is not our usual standard. We are currently looking to send out these promotional bonuses separately. Please be assured that we making every effort to resolve this issue swiftly and all affected customers will receive an email shortly with a resolution.

Comment

Sorry I know its wrong but I have to laugh at the people who havent got their pre order stuff....

I got this from Gamestation today, hadnt preordered it but they gave me the Gold Box and poster anyway.

I'll tell you what, if anyone really wants them I will sell them to you for a tenner.

Comment

Just registered my copy and filled in details for the soundtrack, ended up picking one up in store and got the bonus box. (God damned sticker didn't come off properly) Gamestation had distribution problems allegedly so weren't shipping until today for online orders.

Comment

Working...
                                X