No announcement yet.

Dark Souls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't buy dark souls on steam where I am...

Comment

Anyone know when the new content in out on consoles?

Comment

October/ December... Though November is more probable.

Been playing this recently again. Wow at the amount of glitchers... Pyro throwing Wrath of Gods...

Well, two can play that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
          Anyone know when the new content in out on consoles?
          I'd like to know the same thing. I've not heard any dates mentioned yet, but I'm hoping somewhen in September.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            I'd like to know the same thing. I've not heard any dates mentioned yet, but I'm hoping somewhen in September.
            Don't know why I'm asking, mind. I gave up pathetically early on in the main campaign after chewing my tongue off in frustration. I'm determined to beat it though. It's my precondition for joining next-next-gen, which is likely then to occur in 2018.
            Last edited by Golgo; 24-08-2012, 08:49.

Comment

Finally completed it on the weekend. Exactly 90 hours according to the in-game clock. What a feeling! Immediately fired up New Game Plus just to see if the difficulty ramps up drastically. So far it's a breeze compared to first time. Easily one of the best games I've played.

Comment

Originally posted by kellog7;
                What a feeling!... Easily one of the best games I've played.
                Most definitely. Dark Souls my GOTY 2011... But Demon Souls , game of this generation.

I still prefer Dark Souls though.

I hope the new DLC fixes the shinanegins online. Though too late now.

Comment

What are the shenanigans, jimtendo?

Comment

The patch was supposed to fix spell switching. But now you can do it with a targeted enemy. People enchanting stuff that they shouldn't. Stone sword, I'm looking at you.

The bottomless box glitch is a blessing and curse at the same time.
                    Great for wanting multiple builds without grinding again for equips.
                    But a bane for new low level co-op.

Dragon form bow one hit KO backstabbery.
                    Multiple backstab fishing fests. Though there is a good guide online which outlines good ways to get out and counter it.

Those are the main ones.

I hope the arena will be good for organised duels.
                    Last edited by jimtendo; 24-08-2012, 11:35.

Comment

When I first played I noticed the rating system for player hints was balked too. Just didn't register. So it was impossible to tell which was decent advice and which was mischief. Did they fix that?

Comment

Nope.
                        Though speculation on why there's no method to differentiate good/ bad ratings is so to keep you guessing on whether to take that advice or not.

Either that or FROM are just lazy. Since it was there in Demon Souls. I think.

Comment

MUST.... RESIST.... PC ..... VERSION

Normally replaying a game to access new content would put me off, but I've played this through so many times it wouldn't bother me. Thing is, I already own two copies of the bloody game. Plus I'd have to run it on my laptop.

But I'm weak, tis only a matter of time before I nab it off Steam

Comment

ive never been so excited for any dlc of any game...........appart from this

i'm so tempted to get the new version off steam and play it on my sisters pc but i guess it'll come to consoles soon enough.

Any of you watch Epicnamebro's youtube lore on dark souls series? its extremely good and the game is just so so much deeper than a lot of people think.
                            he's aready uploaded 2 new video's from the artorias of the abyss edition.

Comment

Oops! Time to re-buy this legend of a game again!

Say, when is the console DLC due out?

Comment

jimtendo: yeah it was definitely there in demon's souls, which is why it looked like a conspicuous bug in demon's. For me, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X