No announcement yet.

Manhunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a "Rockstar won't send us a copy because we won't guarantee them the front cover and at least 8/10" neccessitated purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by Burai
      Is that a "Rockstar won't send us a copy because we won't guarantee them the front cover and at least 8/10" neccessitated purchase?
      Did I say that? Did those words come out of my mouth? I don't remember saying that - you must be assuming too much. And as we all, assuming only goes to make an ass out of you and me.

We've got a great cover next issue - and I mean the one we're working on now, as opposed to the one that's just gone (although that too is pretty good). We don't need no steenkin' Manhunt... although it would have looked nice. Hey, Rockstar wanted us to do 2 pages on the Xbox re-release of GTA3 and GTA: VC... but we didn't. Yeah, that's right. We're rebels, we are.

Comment

Optimism levels rising......

Comment

"Scottie, I need more pessimism!"

"Ah cannae doe it Captain, I just don't have the power!"

Comment

Stealth marketing (also known as undercover marketing) is an unconventional strategy used to attract consumers, using "under the radar" promotional tactics that essentially go unnoticed by your non-target audience, as well as your competition. In fact, engaging in stealth marketing can be thought of as going to war with your competitors without your competitors knowing they are at war. OnPoint employs stealth marketing activities as needed, typically using them to augment additional promotional efforts.

Undercover marketing tactics can be varied. Some examples include the hiring of models to be seen drinking a particular new beverage at a bar, or using "tourists" to ask someone to take their picture, and then explaining the benefits of the new camera they are using. OnPoint can conduct almost any stealth marketing activity you can imagine, with the possibilities only limited by imagination.
            Source

Comment

Someone has been reading the latest Gibson, I see.

Comment

In the trailer It says Manhunt is made by Rockstar North aka DMA, as opposed to the US team that made SOE. The trailer looks good too, it looks like its using the GTA engine to good effect.

Anyone got a PAL release date?

Nice

FB

Comment

Originally posted by Fat_Bob
                  In the trailer It says Manhunt is made by Rockstar North aka DMA, as opposed to the US team that made SOE. The trailer looks good too, it looks like its using the GTA engine to good effect.

Anyone got a PAL release date?

Nice

FB
                  SOE was made by Vis in Scotland.

This website is for sale! vis-plc.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, vis-plc.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Its getting good reviews and i've read a lot of positive impressions on Manhunt. Supposed to be quite original, might as well pick it up tommorow.

Comment

I know I shouldn't judge beforehand, but tbh this looks like some cheap, attention-grabbing nonsense, the likes of which already gives our hobby a bad name. No doubt it will get the attention and column inches it was made for.

I have no problem with visceral, gritty games, except when its used as a gimmick.

Rockstar obviously wants to be knowwn as an edgy, dangerous and slightly controversial company. With this one, lets just hope the substance matches the um... style.

Comment

Saw it on sale today, anyone picked up a copy yet? Was slightly tempted, but I've got enough to get going on with at the moment (WRC3 and NFS:U).

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench
                          Saw it on sale today, anyone picked up a copy yet? Was slightly tempted, but I've got enough to get going on with at the moment (WRC3 and NFS:U).
                          really? Thanks for the heads up, after i get done with this SQL assignment, i'll check out GAME kingston.

Comment

Originally posted by Ady
                            the likes of which already gives our hobby a bad name.
                            Never knew people took gaming this seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Prine
                              Originally posted by Ady
                              the likes of which already gives our hobby a bad name.
                              Never knew people took gaming this seriously.
                              The media do. And they'll be the first to kick up a stink about the game's content come the first sniff of a copycat act.

Comment

True 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X