Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, no rage? Go on. RAGE!!

Comment

Mike reitmeyer said he'd been in touch with ms and it was expected to be sorted out pretty quickly

Comment

If I wasn't at work i'd be playing! Loved my only go on monster bash earlier, even ****ty ol gorgar was bearable!

Comment

Gorgar ****ty!!! how dare you sir, back in my day all we had was gorgar & we liked it lol.

Comment

Gorgar is ace. Love those older tables, where there is actually some space between all the toys for the ball to move around in.

Comment

Lol, I don't enjoy the oldies as much, but those are what I played when I was younger. I remember the firepower machine, and gilligans island, amongst the party zone et al.
              I actually think some of the older versions on pba feel a bit more realistic, however, since the update, totan feels and plays fantastically well now, and monster bash, well, those physics on that table are brilliant.
              There's a rumour suggesting space shuttle and attack from Mars for pack six.

Comment

Oh i hope space shuttle makes it as that one was fab.

Comment

Whirlwind & Sorcerer, for me.

Comment

Space shuttle and whirlwind should be coming this year, they said sorcerer is not coming. Sorry.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to no good gofers.
                      I enjoyed space shuttle, I remember getting a huge score one day and being in 7th place on the leaderboards.

Comment

No good gophers was good i'd never played that before in any form before but it's a fun table, in fact i enjoyed every table in the wpc disk except taxi & that god awful jive time, i appreciate the history of it & the curiosity factor in trying it out, but my god it's a **** table to play.

Hoping black knight 2000 comes as the soundtrack on that as you play is simply amazing.

Comment

Getting a bit fed up of high scores (local and online) plus 'goals' resetting randomly all over the place. (Iphone version).

Comment

Create an account or log in to Facebook. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates.

Comment

Another weird situation. The dlc pack 3 should not have been released til the 28th of August apparently according to Microsoft.

Comment

Working...
                              X