Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star trek the next generation kickstarter up now

Comment

Looks like they really are going for the heavy hitters, i wouldn't be suprised to see Addams family get targeted next.

Would be nice to see some of the really obscure ones like Varkon, in fact that one would be amazing as it's a really unique table & very rare even in the wild to find one as they only constructed 90 tables i doubt many still exist at all. If you have never seen Varkon it looks like this, like black hole but has 2 layers to it.
      Varkon review. http://www.ClassicGameRoom.comShop CGR shirts, hats, mugs & gear! http://www.CGRstore.comClassic Game Room reviews VARKON arcade game pinball ...

Maybe strange science could be added & theres embryon too. In fact theres so many tables i want added like Red & Ted's roadshow & Earthshaker as well as both Elvira games.
      Last edited by importaku; 18-08-2012, 13:29.

Comment

They're a bit mental, I think. Havent delivered on their first kickstarter yet! When's Taxi and Harley Davidson out on ios, btw, anyone know?

Comment

interesting stuff.

Comment

Very interesting, ozzy, especially question 1 about new tables commissioned from industry legends; which is exactly as you called it.

Comment

Ok, so in terms of the tables they have out, what platform has the most tables because the last time I looked, the platform I play on still only has a small collection. I don't mind donating, but they seem a bit slow bringing the tables out.

Comment

Ios playforms have the most tables with 12. Should be 14 by end of month. Blame crummy certification procedures for delays elsewhere.

Comment

Dlc pack 3 now available on the 28th

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

New video of taxi and harley Davidson.
                    Finally completed theatre of magic this morning!

Comment

Xbox dlc pack 3 now available again. Achievements and leaderboards will be up by Friday night.

Comment

Why do they put DLC up before the achievements are ready, knowing they'll break people's achievements unless they recover their gamertag? :/

Comment

No idea, most dlc comes out on Tuesdays, so it must be microsofts fault surely?

Comment

Congrats on your TOM score, ozzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by SCCAAMMM View Post
                              Congrats on your TOM score, ozzzy.
                              Cheers scaammm. Finally finished it. I lost my ball just after the finale completed and the achievement popped up, so I'm not sure if there's a load of dmd animation i missed.

Comment

Leaderboards and achievements are up for dlc pack 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X