No announcement yet.

The Pinball Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just enjoyed a game of '****ty old gorgar'! Just missed out on a million. I got an extra ball, and managed to light it again, but it was still on the original ball, and after I lost it the lights went out it did not give me the second extra ball.

Comment

Taxi and harley Davidson available now for Android! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
        Taxi and harley Davidson available now for Android! :-)
        Also should be available over the weekend on ios

Comment

Just tried the trial for both tables, can't wait for these on xbox, especially taxi!

Comment

After that pack, will it be time to reap the whirlwind?

Comment

Rumours now circulating..... No good gofers and a major table with a celebrity announcement via video soon.

Comment

Just chucked in a tenner for the star trek next generation kickstarter project.

Comment

Hey guys, any Facebook users please 'like' the pinball Arcade! Want to try to reach 10k likes!!

Comment

September 19th for Dlc pack one for Europe psn, other dates and info in the linky.

Comment

I hate Gorgar purely as it takes a lot of luck or tilt skill for the ball not to drain. Obviously thats half the fun but sometimes it is frustrating.

Comment

I'm not a massive gorgar fan but I nearly hit a million, and I particularly enjoyed that game! Lol, I think it's my least favourite pack so far, as good as mb is. Cv is stunning, but I have one reasonable game in 20 odd, which drives me insane. :-P

Comment

WARNING - PS3 version - taken from Facebook. C'mon peoples, TEST FFS!

We need to let everyone know that a major problem has been discovered in the Pinball Arcade PlayStation3 update that was released in North America today. If your PS3 is set to the 480 or 720 display modes only the original four tables are visible in the table menu. The temporary solution is to use the 1080 display mode if you can. We will be submitting a new patch to Sony on Monday that fixes this problem and we hope to have it deployed within a week or so. This is the second PS3 patch in a row that shipped with a major problem- we want to let you know that this is NOT acceptable to us, and that we will be making immediate changes to our testing and submission procedures to make sure this does not occur again, on any platform. In the meantime please accept our sincere apologies. Within the next several months we will be adding the ability to purchase custom virtual pinballs for use in the game. We will offer all of our PS3 customers a free custom ball as a small token of apology for the inconvenience we've caused you. Thanks for sticking with us, and thanks again for your support of the Pinball Arcade.

Comment

Another day, another problem ZZZzzzzzz.

Comment

Meanwhile over at Zen Pinball 2...

(where's the first play thread? It's really excellent on Vita)

Comment

Im assuming zen pinball 2 is the playstation/vita version of pinball fx2 on 360?

Might make a combined zen pinball/pinball fx 2 first play thread as the tables are pretty much the same between the versions barring a few that are still exclusive to either 360 or ps3. Would be good to have another thread to discuss the tables.

Comment

Working...
                                X