The Pinball Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCCAAMMM View Post
    PC version is finally here! And it's the definitive version!

Everything is so much more vivid. It's also smoother in terms of gameplay.
    Ps4 screenie, forgive the lower quality, it's come from my photobucket, original pic on Pinball arcade fans forum.

39 tables at launch. (including 2 only just released on mobile). No more 3 month waits, as it is with the PS3 version!

Well done Farsight! Congrats!

Comment

Been playing Scared Stiff as it's the table of the month, really like it.

Comment

Not sure if i want to shell out again for all the tables on PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
          You need to work on your use of quotes there, ozzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
            Not sure if i want to shell out again for all the tables on PS4.
            Me either, not after having purchased all DLC on Xbox 360 (as was available at the time) and then again on PS3. Farsight Studios have said that there will be a discount for PS4 tables though, will have to see what that entails exactly. Perhaps future DLC will be a PS4 purchase over PS3 - I'm definitely not unhappy with the game on PS3 mind and the recent premium table releases have been fab.

Comment

Lol. Sorry mate, using my phone! Keeps going weird about where it's typing words! Hahaha

Comment

Just wondering what the cost is of the game on the PS3, and how many DLC packs there are and how much they are? Surely its working out to be one of the most expensive games ever launched so far?

Comment

There are currently 18 table packs for the PS3 at ?3.99 each totalling ?71.82 and the core pack is ?7.99 - it is cross platform though, so you get the Vita versions too (not that I own one yet). Xbox had the first 3 table packs - so I've spent over ?100 on this game making the most I've ever spent on a digital download game. It soon adds up.

Oh I forgot the pro packs, which add another ?1 or so to the cost - I've bought a couple of these but I've not really found I've benefited from their features.
                  Last edited by MartyG; 14-11-2013, 19:04.

Comment

Or you can buy the Season One Pack with 18 tables for 23.99 plus the core.

Comment

Well you can now and it's a bargain, but I couldn't when I was purchasing them as I did so as they were released. It's likely there will be a season two table pack too quite soon as it's shortly to wrap up, might be worth waiting for that if you haven't yet taken the plunge on season two's tables.
                      Last edited by MartyG; 14-11-2013, 19:10.

Comment

How do people find this compares to the Williams Collection? The Williams Collection seems to play a lot better.

Comment

Nah. This is a better version overall, at least in terms of physics.

Sadly my PC has died. So I'm back on the PS3 version.
                          Typing this on Wii U gamepad.

Comment

Over ?80 for the most up-to-date then, jesus!

Will wait for a PS4 bundle sometime.

For the record I thought that the Williams Collection had better views of the tables than this, and you could see what was going on at the top of some tables.

Comment

I got Pinball Arcade on the ps3 but just find that the ball seems far more floaty with no weight? For me the Williams collection seems a more rounded better presented package.

Comment

Sorry van, I simply cannot agree with that at all. Played Pinball arcade on Android, xbox and currently ps3,not once have I ever felt that the physics were floaty. I had the Williams collection on the xbox, and that WAS floaty, but it does have better views. The ball has much more weight now, and I'm hoping that the ps4 and pc versions are about as good as it gets once they're fully updated. Playing medieval madness on tpa then Williams should really show up the older game.

Comment

Working...
                                X