No announcement yet.

The Pinball Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on xbox, if I get a ps4, I'll b after some new pals!

Comment

White water and space shuttle next.

Comment

Greenlighted for Steam!

Comment

New tournament available, and for the first time on playstation and vita. (not sure if it's just USA atm)

Comment

Anyone buying on ios might want to be careful now. Got the latest update which is meant to be free as i already bought the pinball arcade app ages ago, bought whitewater & space shuttle. Thought nothing of it till i got my reciept from apple only to discover the robbing gits had charged me 69p for the update, i was charged ?2.99 for the tables along with this new extra charge, i reported it to apple and they refunded me but this kind of bull**** is not on, sorry farsight you have just lost a customer i wont be buying anymore thanks to your ripoff tactics.

Comment

Not sure that's intentional. Have you posted on their forum? Not heard of that before.

Comment

Cactus Canyon and Central Park dropped on PSN today.

Can't say I care much for Central Park, even tilting it's largely down to luck, more of a curiosity than anything.

Cactus Canyon seems fairly decent; fast table mind, getting too many outs currently - need to learn the table.

Comment

Apparently you need to vertical nudge on CP. I tried CC on my phone, looks great, but I don't really play games on my phone. Maybe I'll buy an ouya.

Comment

Does anybody know if this is compatible with pinball arcade?

Buy Duo Pinball Controller for iPad, iPod, and iPhone from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

Comment

Is no one gonna give me a challenge with some scores that look like they put some effort in?

Because if the leaderboards aren't unified, once the PC version comes out, I'll be gone...

Comment

What's your xbox score for totan and fun house?

Comment

I'm not on xbla anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SCCAAMMM View Post
                            Is no one gonna give me a challenge with some scores that look like they put some effort in?

Because if the leaderboards aren't unified, once the PC version comes out, I'll be gone...
                            I'm still playing Zen and PA now and then, been playing Injustice and Dark Arisen lately.

I still have some higher scores on my friends list though

Comment

You... you... have other friends!? Why didn't you tell me?

This relationship is over!

Comment

I think I have 88 million on funhouse, 132 m on totan, and 114 on cv. Everything else is cack scorewise.

Comment

Working...
                                X