X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
    and lots of crazy popping enemies.
    Exactly.

Playing it now, it's lots of fun. It's more like Dead Aim crossed with Resi 4/5. Not a major Resi game but still quite perky n' playable.

Comment

(Though too dark at points).

Comment

What happened to the survival horror?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
          How can Capcom ruin what was one of the best gaming series ever?
          Because all the good guys went to Platinum Games? Capcom is probably comprised of interns now.

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
            When is it on PSN? It is it one of those dragons dogma incentives things
            It is on the USA and Hong Kong PS Store in English and Japan PS Store in Japanese. PAL version approx 17:00 today on PS Store

Comment

I hated this. Presentation was top notch, the closed camera angles and constant hand-holding put me off. Indicators on the screen to tell me where the exit is? Jesus wept. Looks like the art of the single player game has collapsed, this is purely a co-op experience, and I'm out!

Comment

Tried it last night, utterly boring. Uninteresting combat and completely linear. They chose to show a different bit than the demo that came with Dragon's Dogma that conveniently misses out all of the times they don't allow you to use certain controls in case you break the atmosphere and being unable to open a door until a story NPC has opened (not unlocked) it for you.

Comment

Capcom are a mere shadow of the company they used to be
                  I really don't get it when people say that . Not when they made the likes of Dead Rising , RE 5, Lost Plannet 1/2, Street Fighter IV, DMC 4 hardly what I would call bad games and then there's the Capcom games I've yet to play like Dragon Dogma, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 but anway ...

And this place is getting more like gamesfaq's ever day with people spending more time bitching about games , than they do playing them (maybe that's why so few post now ?) This a demo not the final game and yet people are passing comment like its the full 30 hour finished retail game ?. I though the demo was very good - not brilliant but not bad and I'm still quite looking forward to the final game

Comment

Originally posted by jim g View Post
                    It is on the USA and Hong Kong PS Store in English and Japan PS Store in Japanese. PAL version approx 17:00 today on PS Store
                    It was on EU PSN since yesterday.

Comment

Played the Chris and Jake sections again last night.

Better the second time around but that bloody camera! It's just too close to make real sense of the environment and plan tactics properly.

Also, the quick turn doesn't always spin the camera either so you'll turn to face the other way but can't see what's in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                        Well, on one hand I totally agree with everything said in this thread, the game has so many fundamental flaws it should be binned from the outset.

However, I had an absolute blast playing it. Above all the flaws it had one huge thing that Resi 5, Gear of War, Halo and Call of Duty don't have, it's FUN!
                        Have to agree there, as a massive fan of the series I just try to get the best out of what each game brings and whilst I agree its not the best game ever it will be better that Resi 5 due to it being extremely fun taking out the enemies, the head popping is brilliant!

I will try as much as possible to play this in co-op but will also try single player if I can handle the AI.

Comment

Only tried Jake's section which wasn't great but passable. Pleasantly it was quite dark though so I imagine it's at least going to be better than RE5 on the whole for me. I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                            I really don't get it when people say that . Not when they made the likes of Dead Rising , RE 5, Lost Plannet 1/2, Street Fighter IV, DMC 4 hardly what I would call bad games and then there's the Capcom games I've yet to play like Dragon Dogma, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 but anway ...

And this place is getting more like gamesfaq's ever day with people spending more time bitching about games , than they do playing them (maybe that's why so few post now ?) This a demo not the final game and yet people are passing comment like its the full 30 hour finished retail game ?. I though the demo was very good - not brilliant but not bad and I'm still quite looking forward to the final game
                            I would agree with you in that i dont think Capcom are a bad company, they do a lot of good things its just that with Resi 6 they have seriously dropped the ball with this one. It really is piss poor game on so many levels, i just cant fathom what they were thinking when developing this.

And as for this forum getting like Gamefaqs are you serious? This forum is nothing like Gamefaqs, were not all moaning all the time i think a lot of us are just very disappointed in the way Resi 6 has turned out, and in fairness its not just the guys on here, just about every magazine i have read have all voiced the same problems with the game. I personally think this forum is the friendliest gaming forum on the web, its why i visit everyday, were are all gamers but not always easy to please

Comment

Well I've still got it pre ordered on ps3 so I'm gonna stick with it in hope that the full game will drag me in

Comment

And as for this forum getting like Gamefaqs are you serious? This forum is nothing like Gamefaqs, were not all moaning all the time i think a lot of us are just very disappointed in the way Resi 6 has turned out
                                Yes . There's a fair bit of trolling , there insults and more and more people moaning and bitching about games they've never played or bitching about demo's - RE 6 demo is a demo at the end of the day and a tiny section of the full game and where Capcom have already changed the demo (and lets remember the Dead Space demo was piss poor by all accounts)

It's funny so many people have a pop and Mag's like EDGE for showing none of the excitement or passion for the industry like they once did and yet people on here act no better and just moan and show none of the passion to gaming People even now bitch about the Special editions; it wasn't so long ago that people on here used to wish we had special editions of games like Japan
                                Last edited by Team Andromeda; 19-09-2012, 10:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X