No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2 [PS3/360/PC] review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's rough. It's a shame, I hear really good things about Borderlands and I'd love to play portable.

Comment

This is one game i would be interested in getting if i repurchase a Vita but from everything i have read its a bit of a mess. Isn't there some kind of performance patch being worked on?

Comment

I'm going to call Sony when I get a chance and find out exactly how it was released in such a state. In the end I didn't need to do much to get rid of it, that second crash corrupted my save. Apparently it's already had a stability patch so f knows how bad it was before.
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 20-06-2014, 20:09.

Comment

Seems in the last few days the vita version has seen a stability and control fix where you can in map stuff off the rear touch pad which is good.

Can't attest to this as my save got corrupted so will download this again one day and go through it again

Comment

Taking a much more relaxed approach to the game this time, still very early on (heading out on the Search for the Firehawk mission) so only levelled up to around Level 12 but finding this much more enjoyable this time around. Not even up to where I got to last time but I'm finding Mechro a much more effective class than I did with Siren, Deathtrap is a pure killing machine.

Comment

Working...
            X