No announcement yet.

Project Cross Zone (JPN 3DS) review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game is better off playing itself. Easy and monotonous, level design is ****ing garbage. Each level basically amounts to kill a couple of enemies, more enemies arrive. 1-2hrs per level. Full of filler. Bogs down to just tapping the a button and a direction. No strategy involved at all and absolutely piss easy. Can't believe i spent so much time on it before i put it down for good. Gash.

Comment

This has been the main game that I have been playing for the last month, just finished chapter 29 and am about 31 hours into the game. Have to say I have really enjoyed the game so far, the game is repetitive but Ive been playing a chapter a day and its been fine. The story is bonkers but its enough to move the game along, for me its about the characters and the references to other games that really make this worth playing, in fact because of this game I might try to hunt down some of the other games where these characters are from (specifically Sakura Wars, Valkeria Chronicles and God Eater).

Comment

That's pretty much what happens when I play the SRW games - I end up spending more time watching the original anime than playing the game.

Comment

Working...
        X