No announcement yet.

Killzone Mercenary (PS Vita) review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to say mixed reviews? It's top 3 on Vita no question, an essential purchase even at ?27.99.

Comment

I'm finding it quite hard. I can't even do the first precision mission on easy. I'm about five minutes out of the 20 minute limit. It's getting on my nerves now. I'm going to get all the weapon medals first I reckon. Then all the intel. By that time I should be tooled up enough to tackle the other contracts.
      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 11-12-2013, 17:56.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sorry mate I said the campaign is easy in Veteran not tried the intel missions, they were annoying on easy.

Comment

Playing this for the first time and very special indeed. Could this be a sure sign of exiting things to come as nothing really been special since uncharted.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley Hare View Post
            Playing this for the first time and very special indeed. Could this be a sure sign of exiting things to come as nothing really been special since uncharted.
            Don't forget Tareaway too!

Comment

I'm two levels in and would agree its one of the better entries. Handy though they are my biggest bugbear would be the analogues on the Vita which this game, for me, highlights as not being up to the job. Still, grateful they're there though compared to the usual alternatives

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                I'm two levels in and would agree its one of the better entries. Handy though they are my biggest bugbear would be the analogues on the Vita which this game, for me, highlights as not being up to the job. Still, grateful they're there though compared to the usual alternatives
                Did you remember to up the sensitivity and use the gyro for sniping control? Made a world of difference for me.

Comment

I'll give it a go, now Zeldas off my plate this is likely to be what I hammer next. If I can get the controls feeling spot on I'm golden

Comment

I set it to 35% sensitivity, and switched the gyro off myself. I wish you could zoom without using the stupid rear panel.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Done now, its without question the best handheld fps ever. Outside of its format though its very average so i find my attention has run out now. Time to try out Tearaway

Comment

finished this myself last night and after initially having "meh" thoughts, loved it to bits ( so much so started straight away again on veteran)

Comment

Finished a few days ago. Brilliant! Shame Shadow Fall wasn't this good really.

Comment

Double post please delete.
                            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 24-02-2014, 10:50.

Comment

Had my Vita a few weeks now and got this last Thursday on download.

Couldn't be happier with it. More quick fix content than you can shake a stick at, great controls with plenty of customization, incredible graphics for a hand held (basically a good looking ps3 game on that oled). Just fun to play, as games should be. Even the multiplayer online is up to scratch, a great package and just as good as 2 on ps3 overall, definitely my favourite kilzone so far.

Big well done to the devs from me.

Comment

Finished my first play through, I thought it was pretty darn good. Graphics are very nice, controlled pretty well. My word the Vita is an absolute beast, I have no idea why it didn't get the traction it deserved.

Haven't been able to get into any multiplayer as yet as no-one is ever playing, I'd get my arse kicked anyway I suppose!!

Comment

Working...
                                X