DriveClub [PS4] review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    Has anything been done with the front end/presentation? It was pretty bland when i last played it.
    Still seems bland. Get the impression the Games company's at the moment have gone all Windows 8 tiles with #DC, FIFA 14-15 and PES 2015 all using this. While it navigates well, yes can be a bit bland.

Comment

As promised to myself, once it dropped below ?20 & it was updated, I'd rebuy, so BOOM I'm back in the room.

Can anyone confirm which BD club has a space in? I'll be getting stuck in again this afternoon & over xmas.

Comment

Where is it under ?20 Dave?

Comment

It's ?20 from CEX at the moment, and they had ALOT of copies in the Bristol store earlier. I'm guessing they had an enormous amount of Day 1 buyers trading in like I did just after launch.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Where is it under ?20 Dave?
            Yeah, CEX. Lots of sealed copies in Basingstoke and Winchester at the weekend. It's in a lot of bundles so I guess people are getting shot of straight away.

More fool them now the game is where it should have been when it launched.

Comment

Ah, don't have a CEX anywhere near here. Shame, would've definitely gave it a punt at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                Ah, don't have a CEX anywhere near here. Shame, would've definitely gave it a punt at that price.
                It's that price on their website too.

Comment

I have it under the xmas tree, but had a quick jam on it before hand. quite fun, not as polished as forza motorsport or as genuinely brilliant as forza horizon, but kinda fun. i think the word club suits it, its "kinda clubby" like a game you'd chuck on with some friends, throw a few cars around a track, bish bosh lovely jubly etc.

Comment

Colin if you don't want to use their site, let me know lad and I can get you a copy from the Bristol one at some stage. Would most likely be after xmas now.

Comment

Cheers for the offer Dave. No need to go to the bother though, I'm sure it'll be that price elsewhere soon enough.

Comment

Is there a BD4?

Comment

I expect one will get made...I'm hoping the PS+ version gets a further discount today so I can join in too.

Comment

I've just created BordersDown IV, for anyone that wants to share the love.

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
                              I've just created BordersDown IV, for anyone that wants to share the love.
                              Maybe we invite each Bordersdown group to take part in inter club challenges and have a thread here to crow and commiserate.

Comment

I would be well up for that. I'm going to spend a few days getting the Sega Rally handling model out of my muscle memory, and then will be smashing this online.

Colin, no worries chap. Hope you get it soon, you're needed in the new club!
                                Unfortunately for anyone joining BordersDown IV I've already maxed out single player so won't be contributing masses of Kudos points.

EDIT: I must also add, this feels like a different game. Challenges appearing dynamically during racing, weather is incredible and the handling is just as good as I remember. Glad I'm back in the gang.

Comment

Working...
                                X