No announcement yet.

DriveClub [PS4] review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be looking for an invite soon trading BF4 for a discount on Driveclub in a bit.

Comment

I'll join tomorrow Dave if i can.

Comment

I've been trying to join but the server isn't responding.
        Also...are all "normal" driving games like this? Basically a sports car-conga line where you get penalised for trying to overtake as you accidentally scratch someone's paint?

Comment

No. Good ones aren't.

Comment

There's obviously some subtlety I'm missing.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Loving the challenges in this now, it's utterly seamless. Great to see the other, clearly inferior BD clubs on there though I sense some epic challenge showdowns in future.

Comment

Hate the racing, love the drifting! Not far behind you Dave!
                  Although I sucked badly at first:

Comment

What I love is that the new DLC is so hard, worth every penny, great challenges

Comment

Kryss, that first corner is an absolute masterclass, you utterly nailed it. I'm still getting re-acquainted with the handling. Theres a few challenges where Teddy and Mofo are absolutely owning me at the moment

And couldn't agree more about the new DLC being solid, these new 100 odd stars are going to take some serious dedication to complete. I'm off for a session now

Comment

Holy crap!! Kryss, that first corner was immense!

Comment

Thanks guys, that was probably my 12th attempt, another 15 or so later and I nailed the third corner bringing me in with 7919 points overall, just shy of you dave. I'm going back for another few (00's of) goes.

Get some videos up!

Mmkay, getting better with that middle drift:
                          Last edited by kryss; 24-12-2014, 19:58.

Comment

Just given it another pump, and managed a 9,360 banger. Suddenly finding the in-car view best for the drift challenges, I used to find the bonnet cam much better.

These drift challenges are so addictive. Combined with the eurobeat I'm currently blasting out, it's magic.

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
                              Loving the challenges in this now, it's utterly seamless. Great to see the other, clearly inferior BD clubs on there though I sense some epic challenge showdowns in future.
                              I just beat all BD IV (BDIII) times in the club challenges over to you guys

Comment

How the hell you guys get the times you do confuses the hell out of me. Can I claim there's 50Hz compensation acting in your favour?
                                I get bounced around all over the track all the damn time and end up with crappy times like this one:

I would appreciate some pointers as to where I'm going wrong (apart from "playing racing games" which is true but unhelpful).

Comment

Working...
                                X