Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The division PS4/Xbox one/PC

Well it's finally here after what seems many E3 moons ago
    I'm playing the PS4 version and not too sure if it's me or are the graphics slightly better than the closed and open beta??
    Well I love it and there's rather a nice surprise to the start of the game
    The mission structure is excellent although I'm playing solo,I'm getting my arse kicked in some of the early missions.Looks like I need to team up.
    The detail in the city is great and love the little touches like shooting out a vehicles tyres or slaughtering a rat,bird or dog.
    The upgrade system for your character and weapons/equipment is really well done.
    Big mention to the music and sound effects in game as these are really well done,especially using a pair of surround sound headphones or amp.Gives New York are really eerie atmosphere.
    Have not had the courage to enter the Dark Zone yet as my character is only level 6
    As I write this the Ubisoft servers have crashed,well at least I had nearly 6 hours on it.
    I was very cautious going into this as most people felt let down by Ubisoft with the cack known as Watch Dogs.I can safely say those fears have been eradicated well and truly.
    For me Ubisoft are back with a BANG!!!!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

The servers were back up before 7am.Playing a few co-op missions now and started to make some progress
    Still loving it,really addictive

Comment

Just started and back to the point where the beta started. Looks like so much to do and more NPCs than the beta.

Comment

Originally posted by smouty View Post
        Just started and back to the point where the beta started. Looks like so much to do and more NPCs than the beta.
        That's great to hear, can't wait to try it out after. 500mb update on my xbox today of all days!

Comment

Originally posted by smouty View Post
          Definitely loads to do that's for sure.Ive teamed up with some good players who wants to do the missions and not dick about

Comment

Last edited by Tobal; 08-03-2016, 21:14.

Comment

Some tool thought it would be funny to try and block the door in the safehouse. I just barged through them.

Comment

Having read about the door and line stuff today, am I best waiting a few days before trying this out to let the muppets get bored first?

Comment

Glad I had the digital release that went live at midnight.No arse holes to spoil my launch night

Just had a good gaming session with MrBubbles,really great atmosphere when you've got mates to team up

Comment

Had no trouble getting in the safe house, but it was a right pita trying to log in on the lap top to start the first mission!

Played 4 hours, flew by. I'm going to like this.

Comment

Had an instance last night where my brother and I finished one of the missions on hard, with 2 others on coop. Was great fun except for the part at the end where we were told to get into the elevator to finish the level and the door wouldn't open back up once it took us to the top. So we fast travel back to the base to escape, still with the objective "use the elevator" run all the way back to the mission area, get through the whole level again and find the elevator was still shut. We all had to logout and that forced the whole mission to reset.

Also finding the enemy AI really terrible Some of them are so intent on killing one target they just don't care that they are being shot by 3 other dudes. It's hilarious when they look like they are rushing you, but they just ignore you and keep running past to get at your friends.

Comment

Had issues with the intro stuff, registering on that laptop. I was hemmed in once and couldn't move! Logged out and continued and it was fine. Had a few errors, one which meant restarting the Lincoln Tunnel mission. Things were made somewhat easier by having a Level 9 on the team. On one of my errors, I was queued to get back in, which took a while. They need to do some sorting out...

Had issues with the Hazmat pre-order as my email was full. Awaiting a resent email (by which time I am guessing it will not be much use).

Problems aside, I am enjoying it.

Somewhat surprised at the cost of the Season Pass at ?32.99. Glad I went for the Gold Edition at ?17 extra over a normal version pre-order.

Playing on PS4. Now up to Level 7.

Comment

Gah. The wait is agonising. The JPN version doesn't go live for four hours. The rest of my team were playing last night and are all level 12. I guess they can help me out later.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            Gah. The wait is agonising. The JPN version doesn't go live for four hours. The rest of my team were playing last night and are all level 12. I guess they can help me out later.
                            Living in Japan sucks for releases. Even for Japanese games. World has gone mad.

Comment

How is the variety in the gpame as locations, missions, enemies and the look of the players look really limited even compared to launch destiny.

Do you fight anything outside the same 4-5 enemy types with larger hp bars like helicopters, apcs. Powersuits? And do they plan anything on the lines of a raid to mix up the gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                              X