No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop out the microSD card and put it in something. But doing so will force your Switch to restart.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      I have a whole slew of nice looking fish for when I build my sushi restaurant.
      Apart from the gyroids, having a huge selection of food related items and shop set furniture stuff is something i really miss from new horizons it really stunts my designing capability. Happy home designer had an incredible selection of stuff to make a lot of different kinds of shops, it's disappointing that Nintendo didn't carry everything forward from happy home designer like the ability to design top down outside as well as inside so you can rotate and position stuff on tables to your liking and not the limited way you have to do it now. There's rumours that cooking and food stuff is in the game but waiting for Nintendo to "update" it in thir masterplan to drag out content for 3 years. I'm hoping that 7-11 get their ass involved again i WANT the conveni set it's my favourite of all the furniture sets with gameshop and halloween coming very close seconds. Plus who doesn't love the giant sushi roll sofa and yakisoba bed from the 7-11 set.

But i can't gripe too much at least they let me use my amiibo cards i was convinced they would not bother letting you as that's a very Nintendo thing for them to do. They love to make crazy one off things like the 400+ collection of AR cards that only work with kid icarus i was convinced that happy home designer would be the same, glad i was proved wrong.

Comment

Just discovered this free DLC...

Comment

Moving houses is a pain. It takes ages. If you want to move something slightly, you need 2 moves.

Comment

Well today is museum day and it lasted literally 5 minutes the shortest event ever, look for 3 stamps in bugs, fish & fossils and get a prize for each section done. That’s it, I don’t think there’s anything else to it, weirdly no stamp rally for the art section. Pretty disappointing to be honest is so short I’d barely even call it an event. Ah well back to persona.

Comment

I feel like it just exists to remind people that they have a museum and it's pretty inside.

Comment

A bit of a waste of time, tbh. Though I have three plaques in my living room now, so there’s that.

I think after nearly 500 hours I’m ready to give this game a review score. 9/10. Some major disappointments (no swimming yet, missing characters, paltry furniture sets, no batch crafting, some game balancing issues), but everything else is amazingly good. I think I had more fun with New Leaf, but this is a much deeper game.

Comment

What baffles me is why it’s gonna run for 2 weeks, do the prizes change each day? Will see tomorrow I guess. The plaques at least will boost you HHA score quite a bit like the trophies do.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] for my ninja suit - a most tasteful and thoughtful gift. It hangs now in my wabi-sabi tea-room for daytime meditation, to be worn at night for stealth.

Comment

Lol nope it seems you get the same 3 items for doing the stamp rally blathers even has the cheek to tell you. I thought you might be allowed to get multiple because you could customise them. Nope not that either and they only sell for 300 bells each and I don't think you can cheese you HHA score because only one of each kind will count to your score. Kind of worthless getting more than one of each.

Tried a new day and I kid you not the damn stamp rally stands were next to each other, does nintendo even know what a stamp rally is loool the point is you travel to find them, a bit pointless when they are damn right next to each other

Comment

With the HHA do they grade your whole interior? Or just the entrance room?

Comment

The whole house.

Comment

I need to pull my finger out and refit a room with fully matching set of furniture. I've been on 142,000 Happy Home Academy Points for the last three weeks, perhaps these stamp rally trophies will put me over the edge?

Comment

Given how long the game has been out, I have remarkably little furniture. I think maybe because they added a lot of outdoors stuff, the percentage of indoors stuff is way lower and takes longer to get but I can barely do up a room in any decent way at the moment.

Comment

Ack, don't talk to me about outside furniture. You may have seen when you last visited but I have something dropped every few squares and I'm still stuck on four stars. Every time I speak to Isabelle it's a different tip, add more fencing, add more craftred furniture made with island resources, more nook shopping items. I just want to get the 5 star Island reward already so I can make my Island how I like it

Comment

Working...
                                X