Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Thanks for that if theres anything i can help with & that goes for anyone else too just let me know.
    I wouldn't mind an ice cream or two...Your choice of colours.

Do you have all your patterns from Sable yet?

Comment

Not worked at sables friendship yet so i don't have her patterns but it's on the list of jobs to do hehe, my town is painfully in tatters at the moment as i'm tearing down huge chunks of the nothern bit so far i have relocated 3 houses & the museum down near the beach i had to destroy my huge flower fountain to mke room to put buildings temp there, i now need to slowly move all the flowerbeds from up there and replant the flowers wherever i can to totally clear off the top cliffs then i need to get all the trees out and retransplanted man this is a crazy amount of work but it's gonna be stupidly hard and clunky to try and terraform the layout i need while there is stuff on there in the way it needs to be totally barren before i start, i'm hoping this pays off. It's painful tearing down the ramps and bridges as they cost a crapload to put up in first place thank god for the gold rose field as it will pay for most of the remodel. Putting my least liked villagers high up on the cliffs as then i'll use amiibo to make some wanted ones move in.

I shall get you sorted out with some creams.

Comment

Not worked at sables friendship yet so i don't have her patterns but it's on the list of jobs to do hehe, my town is painfully in tatters at the moment as i'm tearing down huge chunks of the nothern bit so far i have relocated 3 houses & the museum down near the beach i had to destroy my huge flower fountain to mke room to put buildings temp there, i now need to slowly move all the flowerbeds from up there and replant the flowers wherever i can to totally clear off the top cliffs then i need to get all the trees out and retransplanted man this is a crazy amount of work but it's gonna be stupidly hard and clunky to try and terraform the layout i need while there is stuff on there in the way it needs to be totally barren before i start, i'm hoping this pays off. It's painful tearing down the ramps and bridges as they cost a crapload to put up in first place thank god for the gold rose field as it will pay for most of the remodel. Putting my least liked villagers high up on the cliffs as then i'll use amiibo to make some wanted ones move in.

I shall get you sorted out with some creams.
        I can’t face starting on mine while I’ve still got crap-loads of flowers breeding.

All my villagers houses and shops are still in their original locations, the only thing I moved was the museum.

Comment

I've barely changed anything. I have a fun idea for the northwest corner where there isn't much anyway.
          I did get my 3rd islander photo today though.
          Last edited by kryss; 22-05-2020, 19:52.

Comment

i have far too many purple/orange/blue and black roses far too many to keep.

Does anyone want any before i sell them? it seems a shame to get rid but i don't have nough space to keep them all with what i'm planning i have kept enough to make another breeding plant. I can pop over to anyones town and plant them off if anyone wants any.

Comment

i have far too many purple/orange/blue and black roses far too many to keep.

Does anyone want any before i sell them? it seems a shame to get rid but i don't have nough space to keep them all with what i'm planning i have kept enough to make another breeding plant. I can pop over to anyones town and plant them off if anyone wants any.
              Can you gift them mate or do you need to come to an island?

Comment

You'd have to go and grab them unless you only wanted the flowers, but you can't grow anything from them.

Comment

I would take some too please

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                    Can you gift them mate or do you need to come to an island?
                    planted flowers cant be posted sadly i'd have to physically come over and plant them

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                      I would take some too please
                      if you open your gate i'll pop over as i'm online at the moment.

Comment

planted flowers cant be posted sadly i'd have to physically come over and plant them
                        Just checking as I’m online in work but can’t go to friends island due to the crap NAT D on my phone. No problem

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          Just checking as I’m online in work but can’t go to friends island due to the crap NAT D on my phone. No problem
                          Well when you are home let us know as i'll hold onto them for the time been and drop them off when you are ready for them. It certainly is colourful at the moment with an entire field of about 100+ crammed into a small space while i renovate the nothern cliffs hehe

Comment

Well when you are home let us know as i'll hold onto them for the time been and drop them off when you are ready for them. It certainly is colourful at the moment with an entire field of about 100+ crammed into a small space while i renovate the nothern cliffs hehe
                            Brill thanks for that

Comment

I can pop over to anyones town and plant them off if anyone wants any.
                              I'd love a Blue rose if you can spare one?

Right, five star island rant time: I'd better be close, genuinely am having trouble moving around my island now with all the junk in there, that Dog better give me the accolade soon or I'll get Redd to fake me a certificate!

In other news I've had my second Islander ask to leave, I actually wanted that as I'd like to get some fresh blood in town but I've not had any portraits from anyone yet. In New leaf I tended to not let people go until I got their portrait but in this game they seem trickier to get to the happy place!

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                                I'd love a Blue rose if you can spare one?

Right, five star island rant time: I'd better be close, genuinely am having trouble moving around my island now with all the junk in there, that Dog better give me the accolade soon or I'll get Redd to fake me a certificate!

In other news I've had my second Islander ask to leave, I actually wanted that as I'd like to get some fresh blood in town but I've not had any portraits from anyone yet. In New leaf I tended to not let people go until I got their portrait but in this game they seem trickier to get to the happy place!
                                I didn’t know I had a five star island as I give up and didn’t do much to it as I kept getting 4 stars. I checked in with Isabelle and there it was 5 star, no announcement or fanfare

Town celebration for a bloody incline or a bridge but nowt for maximising your island....bastards
                                Last edited by BIG EDD; 23-05-2020, 06:57.

Comment

Working...
                                X