Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is interesting.
    It’s a weather prediction app.
    Works in a similar way to the turnip price predictors, in that the more information you feed it, the closer to the exact weather seed it gets.

Once you’ve nailed it, it’ll give all your islands weather patterns, forever, including to the second shooting stars.

Comment

You can also check the tv at certain times of the day as the weather channel comes on and will tell you the forecast. If anyone wants me to I can scan the tv channel pages of my guide that lists the program schedule for the week.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        You can also check the tv at certain times of the day as the weather channel comes on and will tell you the forecast. If anyone wants me to I can scan the tv channel pages of my guide that lists the program schedule for the week.
        Yes please, assuming they come on at set times each day right?

EDIT:
        Originally posted by importaku View Post
        I haven't played this now for going on nearly a week and a half i think the spark has gone at the moment, daily i'd hammer it but somethings just turned off inside probably not helped by dragon quest 11 luring me back in. Will probably return to it either when i have completed dq11 or the next update drops i can always rewind back to catch anything i missed by not stopping by daily.
        It's certainly going to take a hit from me when the Pokémon expansion drops tomorrow!
        Last edited by Briareos; 16-06-2020, 10:12.

Comment

Quick tip, don’t save all your heart crystals til the last day or so of the event.
          There’s an 8 item limit on the stuff you can buy, so you won’t be able to pick it all up.

Comment

Oh, that's good to know. Thanks. Really wish you could see what you already have when doing this sort of thing. When trading heart crystals, I have no idea if I'm just buying the same thing again or missing something I don't have yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Oh, that's good to know. Thanks. Really wish you could see what you already have when doing this sort of thing. When trading heart crystals, I have no idea if I'm just buying the same thing again or missing something I don't have yet.
              I’ve resorted to a pencil and piece of paper.

Comment

As shall I tonight.
                Flick was in yesterday so I got a Rainbow Stag model in the mail from him this morning and a nice wodge of cash for selling off the scorpions I caught in the evening. Farming them is a bit easier now I don't have to worry about mole crickets.

Comment

I still don't have it, but if I would, I will gonna be lost forever

Comment

Spent a bit of time this morning ticking off the Reactions, Wallpaper and Flooring that I have.

I’m 4 reactions short, and annoyingly some reactions are tied to a certain villager type.
                    Because if this, I need to get a ‘Big Sister’ and ‘Smug’ type villager in, and friend then to a high level, just to bag the remaining 4 reactions.

Flooring and walls, I’ve very nearly got all the purchasable ones. Been clearing out Nooks Cranny on a daily basis.
                    Loads of Saharah ones to get, but if anyone out there has any of these in their catalogue, and wouldn’t mind ordering me one, it’d be greatly appreciated:

Brown diner wall
                    Pastel dotted wall
                    Purple desert-tile wall
                    Purple dotted wall
                    Red perforated-board wall

Can order any that anyone else wants.

Comment

Which lists are you using to compare? The ones that come up when I google are trash.

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                      Brown diner wall
                      Pastel dotted wall

Purple desert-tile wall
                      Purple dotted wall
                      Red perforated-board wall
                      I can get the other 3 for you as well.
                      Last edited by kryss; 21-06-2020, 23:09.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Which lists are you using to compare? The ones that come up when I google are trash.

I can get the other 3 for you as well.
                        Thanks man.

It’s the GoogleDoc from the Animal Crossing Wiki.
                        Seems pretty comprehensive.

Comment

I missed the Turnip train this week due to Fathers Day shenanigans, and now I feel oddly liberated not having to sweat the prices for seven days!

Comment

Best not look in the Island Hoppers thread this week then.

I'm still on the look out for different tapestry designs btw.

In fact, why don't we work our way down the furniture list that [MENTION=2842]Budge74[/MENTION] linked to above and get everyone's catalogues as complete as possible? Anyone up for that?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Best not look in the Island Hoppers thread this week then.

I'm still on the look out for different tapestry designs btw.

In fact, why don't we work our way down the furniture list that @Budge74 linked to above and get everyone's catalogues as complete as possible? Anyone up for that?
                              Crikey, that list has over 3,200 items in the housewares section alone, that's some checking off. Even more upsetting is that I've noted from that list that there are two types of aluminium briefcase, one with cash and the other with gold bars. I have the cash one and foolishly did not buy it when it turned up again in nooks assuming it was a duplicate, you can't tell until you have dropped the 100k as well.

Comment

Well when it shows up again just buy it! I'll happily take both from you.

Comment

Working...
                                X