No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just demolished two ramps I had built by the secret beach. I built them after the Redd announcement, little did I know he would be visiting around once a month and they were basically a waste!

Some of you who have visited my island will have noticed that I had built some fake bridges by just laying down land with the landscape tool, primary as I had structures too close to the riverbank. I may make a start on building shuffles to get nice proper bridges now I'm no longer worried about a five star rating.

Comment

Was anyone else not visited by the Happy Home Academy today?

Comment

No , i was visited, weird!

How easy is it to keep your 5 star rating and apart from sprouting Lily of the Valley flowers is there any reason to?

I have so much random junk lying around I definitely want to tidy up!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          The creeps broke into mine again and left their ****ty advice. Is there any way to stop them?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Nope, I didn't now you mention it..

Comment

My last evaluation was ~232000 points and I can't remember what item they gave me...maybe I've got everything from them already?

Comment

Colton is crafting a golden casket if anybody wants to come over.

Comment

Right, how does getting new villagers work again? Last time a villager left I didn't go hunting and a new one moved in pretty sharpish. I have one villager in boxes now (see the Island Hopper thread for details if you are interested). Should I be going on Nook Island tours now? Will I be finding villagers to invite or will they only spawn once my villager has already gone?

Comment

Mum had books in her shop today so I went over and bought ~40 for a special project I'm working on. She crafted me an Underwater Wall as I don't have that DIY yet. Looks cool!

Also, first green mum!

Last edited by kryss; 08-06-2020, 21:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                      Right, how does getting new villagers work again? Last time a villager left I didn't go hunting and a new one moved in pretty sharpish. I have one villager in boxes now (see the Island Hopper thread for details if you are interested). Should I be going on Nook Island tours now? Will I be finding villagers to invite or will they only spawn once my villager has already gone?
                      They won’t start to spawn on Nook Miles Islands until you have a vacant plot.
                      You can get them from there, from other villages (when they’re ready to move) or from Amiibo.

If you wait too long though, you’ll get a random moving in.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                        They won’t start to spawn on Nook Miles Islands until you have a vacant plot.
                        You can get them from there, from other villages (when they’re ready to move) or from Amiibo.

If you wait too long though, you’ll get a random moving in.
                        Thanks for the info!

On an unrelated question, if you close your gate does the Dodo warn you if you have any visitors or does it just dump them out without warning?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                          Thanks for the info!

On an unrelated question, if you close your gate does the Dodo warn you if you have any visitors or does it just dump them out without warning?
                          Closing the gate stops anyone new from coming in.
                          People already there stay, until they leave, or you quit.

Comment

Oh-ho!

Comment

Sega crossover!

Wait, there are other golden tools? How did you get this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Sega crossover!

Wait, there are other golden tools? How did you get this?
                                Golden axe you have to break I think 100 axes but it might be higher

Golden can for keeping a 5 star town for a certain length of time Isabelle will eventually give you it

Golden net for getting all bugs for the museum

Golden rod the same as above but for fish

Comment

Working...
                                X