No announcement yet.

Bujingai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My fave music so far is the stage 1 choon - it's just RUFF!! I've had it in my head all day!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
      My fave music so far is the stage 1 choon - it's just RUFF!! I've had it in my head all day!

YOU NORTY BOY!

Comment

Well, just like Siren, this is another game I would have overlooked if it wasn't for this site.

Thanks a lot guys you're costing me a fortune !

Comment

It was all about rinsing stage 1 repeatedly again last night That stage is a work of art! Can chain the entire stage now - you just need to stay in the air or on walls between batches of enemies. After powering up a bit with the orbs I can deal 50 to 60 hits on each enemy - if there is a long corridor with no walls in front I can juggle infinites!

Found out a couple more bits: You can get into the pose after the hurricane attack (triangle button) just hold square as he spins. To repeat boss fights just exit the game back to the central hub area as soon as the fight is finished (b4 the grading screen kicks in) you get to keep all your orbs and you can do the whole stage + boss again!!! Or you can die on the boss you want to fight repeatedly, save and then restart AT the boss whenever you like

That fight with the guy with long white hair is incredible! Screw the Dragon it's all about fighting this brer and making it look SICK!

Comment

My copy shipped this morning, can't wait

Comment

My copy shipped this morning, can't wait
              Mine still hasn't shipped from Lik-Sang despite it being ordered on the Monday and being in-stock.

Comment

Got it from Play-Asia, only ordered it last night.

Comment

I played this a bit more last night, I'm finding the second level pretty awesome to pwn! It's pretty hard to walk along them short walls, but I managed to time it perfectly and walked almost around the whole level!

I now what you mean about the first level, I love the way you can keep your score up between areas, I managed to get to just before the first boss, where I got shot by a thing with a crossbow, lost the whole 400+ combo!

The Square, Triangle, Square, X, Square Square Square combo rocks!! The last hit is hard to plant though, the second to last hit always pushes them too far away so I can't land the last hit!

Comment

Got it from Play-Asia, only ordered it last night.
                    I should've ordered it from Play-Asia me thinks.

I ordered Seven Samurai 20xx from them last-night and that was shipped this morning.

Comment

The Square, Triangle, Square, X, Square Square Square combo rocks!!
                      Yeah man that combo is da bomb! You can extend it too!

You know after you've hit X and you jump up? tap square twice quickly (for 3 hits), wait for the enemy to drop slightly then tap square twice quickly again - repeat. Once you get used to the rhythm you can actually control the height and rate the enemy falls at - even make the enemy rise up as you fly along dealing the hits! The key is where you start the combo - after the jump make sure the enemy is slightly below you (this means a slight delay as you float) - it looks illegal when you do the two tap technique to fly along a bit then unleash the whole thing (repeatedly tap square) to finish!

This technique is heavy as you use this enemy as a mid-air punching bag and fly forward to next sections still in combo! You can do the same on stage 2 - the bamboo trees! You can use this technique on them too (the floor is optional!!! )

Comment

Yeah, I managed it a few times, but the last hit looks awesome! You proper slam them into the ground if it hits, but I've yet to work out a way to 100% make it hit! You can't change the rate of your hits a la DMC (i.e put in a little pause) as it resets the combo, but I'll work out a way!

Another thing I love is the weight of the enemies, smashing them into a wall with the final part of the Square Square Square combo looks awesome!

Comment

I just got this game and I will be the first to say it kicks ass. It controls so fluidly. Everyone who can buy it should, so we can get a sequel.

I didn't save because I want to start fresh tonight after work.

Comment

Its pretty simple and its in the book with the game but the Square Triangle X combo looks really cool.

Comment

Ive got mine now also, and spent literally 5 minutes on it last night to see how it looks - and would agree that it looks stylish and entertaining from the outset. I noticed when you clock an attack, the action pauses momentarily, I take it this is your cue to start dealing out combos? Ill hopefully spend more time with it on Saturday.

Comment

Nah, that's when you're parrying if you're talking about what I think you#'re talking about!

Comment

Working...
                                X