No announcement yet.

Bujingai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since my Japanese is nonexistent. I've kind of pieced a bit of story from the cinemas. That girl who opens the gates is she lau's teacher's daughter. I don't know how else to word that

And Lau is getting revenge or something because of that bearded jerk. If that's not the story, its the one I made up so far.

My favorite level is that one in the building on the side of the mountain. It is just about the coolest thing I've seen in a videogame in a long time. I got to the end but saved because I want to fight the boss when I'm not overtired from playing too much Bujingai.

Sorry I rambled but this game is way cool.

Comment

I can't beat the 3rd levels' boss ffs!

I worked out an ace move though. When parrying one of his fireballs, keep ramming square until the bar at the bottom left flashes. Then ram Circle, and Gackt lets rip with a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fireball, taking off about half the bosses health! >_<

Comment

Got it

I had a quick go and got through the first bit without really knowing what I was doing. Seems to be massively overproduced, over the top and completely mad. It's great

Comment

Just watched the famitsu wave DVD where one guy comboed the whole of level 1! Finished it with 1022 hits on the combo meter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by venom743
            Just watched the famitsu wave DVD where one guy comboed the whole level ending up with 1022 hits!!!
            I did that the other day!

Only stage 1 tho - I cant do the others yet, it's so sick!

Comment

Did you combo the boss as well?

Originally posted by spoiler

The guy in the video was using his magic (youjutsu) to OTG the boss!!!!

Comment

Yeah man -

When at the boss I throw a range attack at him to reset the timer then go in as normal, when they go into swordplay the timer stops so as long as there are no pauses when you break apart the combo stays!

You can air juggle one enemy through the long corridor section b4 the boss from one end to the other!

Comment

Realistically. Honestly. In your opinion:

Will this ever get released outside Japan?

<Prays>

Comment

I dont reckon it will - they'd have to remove all the Gackt stuff wouldnt they?

The game is FULL of Gackt videos and various unlockables - if they removed it all it would seem pretty empty (unless they re-brand it and have Smith in it, it would sell billions! )

Comment

They could replace him with Justin Timberlake, Robbie Williams or...Abs

Comment

And have the Cheeky Girls as the last boss......*shudder*

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
                          I dont reckon it will - they'd have to remove all the Gackt stuff wouldnt they?

The game is FULL of Gackt videos and various unlockables - if they removed it all it would seem pretty empty (unless they re-brand it and have Smith in it, it would sell billions! )
                          Teh Smith!

I doubt this will get a release in the west, even though it's by far better than most of the **** currently lurking on the western market. If I had to guess, I'd say they'll use the engine for something else that's not quite as obscure.

We know one thing though. Dante has been pwned!

Comment

Is the third level boss the Dragon for the 2nd time, because he keeps handing me my ass. I've tried everything short of voodoo and prayer. I almost sort of beat him and then he barrell rolls over me.

Thank god for continue...

Which Famitsu Wave is that, the current one?

Comment

Wait for his fireballs man - dont try and attack him cos he'll just roll away.

Just stand there and lock-on - if he charges side dodge (he's normally charges twice) if he does a fireball stand there and take it, tap square to build power. Once your super bar is full unleash the counter fireball - you need to do this 3 times and his credit is DONE!

*Once you've unleashed the counter fireball your bar is reset, you need to catch more and build power with square until it builds again. If you are having problems with defense repeat past stages and max out the defense bar in the power-up screen.

Comment

Cheers I'll give it a go tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X