No announcement yet.

Bujingai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Che for the info on the camera. I am definately getting this game now, and the videos look amazing. I assume you can select which levels you want to play once you have completed them so you can try and beat your scores, or do you have to go through the whole game?

Comment

You can replay levels but you don't get rescored, is that even a word, unless you reset before you finish the level. But it is good to go back to previous levels and pwn the enemies there to power up your meters with orbs.

Comment

haven't got this game yet; but anybody know if it features any Gackt songs??

btw: Gackt is a very popular singer in Japan, he is on tv very often and like a personality. Some of his songs are great~ but it's the visual rock band that he was in before: Malice Mizer, that I knew him from.

.bikutaa

Comment

Havent heard any Gackt songs yet but there are a HUGE number of gaps to fill in on the unlockable extras screen so it wouldnt surprise me. So far I've unlocked some interviews with Gackt, footage of the motion capture acting and game's press event, changes of clothes and a whole new voiceover track.

Incidently, what are the firsts two stats listed on the character stat page?
          It's his two swords - the top one is his main attack, increases the number of hits that the square button combo deals out - Lau adds whole new bits to the combo and it looks SICK! >_< - It adds bits to the air juggle too!

Next one powers up the hurricane attack.

The other one is for the No Shadow Kick (X button during flowchart one) - he tags another combo onto the end which is just grime!

Comment

After watching the vids and reading this thread i just couldnt resist and have just this second ordered it.
            Cant wait

Comment

I can't take it any more.

I keep dipping into this thread and reading bits and bobs here and there and getting all hyped about this game. I'm seriously close to ordering this even though I have no money.

Please someone tell me that this game is **** and not da ****!.

(I promise this is the last time I will try to type GANGSTA)

Comment

Originally posted by Madbury
                Please someone tell me that this game is **** and not da ****!.
                Bujingai is THE BEST action-stylish game on PS2 (maybe on every console too). Good work Red Entertainment!

Comment

Ok I need help in the...

Ice Temple bit. I got the red key and activated that and then the green one, now where do I find that blue key and what am I supposed to do?

I tried jumping to that platform that appears before the middle door on the upper level but it only leads to my death.

Edited so its bloody visible now!!

Comment

I just wanna throw in a couple of negatives about this game, because they bug me.

1) Wall running isn't handled very well. Although it's nice that you can keep going if you jump every so often, it feels a bit stiff. Jumping off walls is also a bit crummy and not accurate enough.

2) When replaying levels, you don't get to refight the bosses - a real problem when they are so mad and well designed.

3) Also when replaying levels, you don't get scored at the end. A massive shame as I want to see how I am improving. I hate score-based games that leave this out, it really bugs me. Panzer Dragoon Orta was the worst offender not even letting you replay a level

Still, this game is awsome

Comment

Mmm, the perfect meal for my newly chipped ps2, yum yum

I ordered it from play-asia and chose the default 7-15 days delivery. Which is cool because I'll have forgotten about it by the time it appears, double-yay!!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                        1) Wall running isn't handled very well. Although it's nice that you can keep going if you jump every so often, it feels a bit stiff. Jumping off walls is also a bit crummy and not accurate enough.
                        It's handled far better than Shinobi/Kunoichi I really love the wall running, you have to get the direction perfect first time as you can't really change direction once it's started. Makes levels like Level 2 and even getting the shortcut on Level 3 really hard, but satisfying when you get it.

2) When replaying levels, you don't get to refight the bosses - a real problem when they are so mad and well designed.
                        Aye, definately a downer. That's why I kept a save at every boss

3) Also when replaying levels, you don't get scored at the end. A massive shame as I want to see how I am improving. I hate score-based games that leave this out, it really bugs me. Panzer Dragoon Orta was the worst offender not even letting you replay a level
                        Not really excusable this one, it's a bugger. Nevermind, it's almost a perfect package :P

Comment

You never know there may be extra unlockable modes for score attack. I managed 1347 combo on stage 1 last night

Got no problem with wall jumping/running whatsoever - I can switch targets during aircombos now and use the walls to propell myself to the next target starting the combo off on the same jump. I find it really easy to run on the walls and go exactly where I want, keeping the combo meter going while I do so.

Comment

I'm happy when I get a combo over 100

Think I'll do level 2 tonight, 'bout time I progressed

Comment

I'm happy when I get a combo over 100
                              i got something approaching 20 the other day.

i wrote my mum and dad a letter. they'll be so proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
                                You never know there may be extra unlockable modes for score attack. I managed 1347 combo on stage 1 last night

Got no problem with wall jumping/running whatsoever - I can switch targets during aircombos now and use the walls to propell myself to the next target starting the combo off on the same jump. I find it really easy to run on the walls and go exactly where I want, keeping the combo meter going while I do so.
                                Are you using ground combos? Or the 'keep them in the air double tap square technique'?

Comment

Working...
                                X